Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

They help build America though lol.

They caused enormous crime and other issues throughout the era, both brought revolutionary nonsense over here we didn't need.

Heck in a few years, the Irish tripled the homicide rate of Cincinnati. No one cares now because the victims are all gone and forgotten, but ask yourself how much a problem organized crime was until modern bugging and surveillance technology.

Most sports are dominated by blacks, I know that may bother you but it's the reality lol.
Doesn’t bother me one bit. Reality never bothers me. You’re the one with that issue. Besides my favorite sports are baseball & hockey lol

Most sports are dominated by blacks, I know that may bother you but it's the reality lol.

That’s because in the black community the role models the look up to most are pro sports players and rappers, that’s their way out.

Professional bull riding and nascar racing is predominately dominated by whites. Again who is the target demographic. Whoopty doo

So you agree that some whites during America development wrote untruth articles about minorities and especially people of color right? Obviously they were wrong because of the inventors, athletes , educators and entertainers we have now.

So yeah, keep believing whatever you want lol.
We were discussing crime rates. Take your adderall & stay on topic. I don’t need anyone to write anything. I can see with my own eyes who commits the most crime.

I remember that black NBA player catching heat for saying he knew his child was safe because he lived in a white neighborhood lol Can you explain that one?

I've yet to hear a remotely competent legit reason for having Sanctuary Cities

not one

We were discussing crime rates. Take your adderall & stay on topic. I don’t need anyone to write anything. I can see with my own eyes who commits the most crime.

I remember that black NBA player catching heat for saying he knew his child was safe because he lived in a white neighborhood lol Can you explain that one?

Can you explain why some racist in lebron James multi millionaire gated neighborhood tagged his garage doors with bigotry and racist remarks?

We can play this game all day, stop being scared of blacks lol.

Everyone ancestors than committed crime when invading different cultures and lands lol. You are no better then others lol. I welcome everyone who is trying to live a productive life.
Good to know we don't have to pay attention to your posts anymore.

Thanks for confirming yourself as a moron.

So a fine rather than a criminal charge and/or license suspension? Not sure that would deter it from happening, in fact I think it would do the opposite. I think most states drunk driving laws are fairly reasonable.

No fucking kidding. It's like saying "it should be legal to fire a gun at a crowd of people as long as you don't hit anyone."

Kind of a tangent, but I always thought it was weird that attempted murder has a lesser sentence than murder. Why does someone get bonus points for fucking it up?

Good to know we don't have to pay attention to your posts anymore.

Thanks for confirming yourself as a moron.

Truth hurts but it is what it is. Still love Ya.

Can you explain why some racist in lebron James multi millionaire gated neighborhood tagged his garage doors with bigotry and racist remarks?

We can play this game all day, stop being scared of blacks lol.
Yes because they were racist.

Notice how I can answer questions, but you can’t? It’s impossible for you to have an intelligent conversation with me because you’re mentally unfit. You suffer from denial.

I live in a black neighborhood. My girlfriend is black. My daughter is half black. There’s a difference between being a racist & being a realist. I have the balls to say the truth. That’s the difference between you & I. If you think the truth is racist, that’s your problem.

I get the feeling you’re just trolling me because you’re desperate for attention. Being desperate for attention is common among people who didn’t get enough attention from their father as a child. Are you black? Lol

Don't give a fuck about some kneeler, but RIP to the uber driver.

Also, RIP to the 13 other people killed by illegal immigrants in this country on that day.

Yes because they were racist.

Notice how I can answer questions, but you can’t? It’s impossible for you to have an intelligent conversation with me because you’re mentally unfit. You suffer from denial.

I live in a black neighborhood. My girlfriend is black. My daughter is half black. There’s a difference between being a racist & being a realist. I have the balls to say the truth. That’s the difference between you & I. If you think the truth is racist, that’s your problem.

I get the feeling you’re just trolling me because you’re desperate for attention. Being desperate for attention is common among people who didn’t get enough attention from their father as a child. Are you black? Lol

So you are afraid of blacks and blacks cause the most crimes but you procreate with a black women? You are most likely lying but if you're not, you have some mental problems lol.

Relevant and insightful as always.
Replying with images is his go to. It makes sense for him though. He spent his childhood not knowing how to read. So when given a book, he just stared at the pictures

being an immigrant has nothign to do with this story. the guy si a piece of shit for driving drunk, immigration status is irrelevant.

Umm, sweetie, how DARE you suggest this brave DREAMER is a piece of shit. He only drove drunk and snuck back into the country twice because of WHITE SUPREMACY.
Without D R E A M E R S like him America wouldn’t have anyone to mow their lawns, clean their toilets or put beans, corn, rice and mince in various combinations. I’m contacting your employer.

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

I would say there is a difference between drunk driving and buzzed driving and it has less to do with blood alcohol and more to do with experience.

This happened to my uncle when he was on his bike. When it happens to your family, I bet some of you will change your tune. Messed up situation that didn't haveti happen. RIP

Back