Collections - what's your poison?

Skateboard stuff...Decks, magazines, stickers, etc...

I collect Hot sauce.
I don't really collect the expensive cool bottles .

like this

blair16.jpg

If paying I'm going to eat that shit.

I appears my comment hit close to home, mate.

Hell ya it did lol, but it doesnt matter dudes pulling pelt whether it be 1 night stands or GFs. I love seeing people lie when they get offended.

Internet where you can be who ever you want to be like that dude. LoL.

I collect Hot sauce.
I don't really collect the expensive cool bottles .

like this

blair16.jpg

If paying I'm going to eat that shit.

I love Chilli but in no way would I collect it! You sir, deserve a medal. What's the hottest you have/have had?

Also, forgot to mention I'm building my memorabilia - have signed MMA gloves, event posters and a few signed frames of the Sopranos and such. Expensive but it will look awesome in my man cave when me and the girl buy our house.

Its okay to be nerdy and like nerdy things but what you posted was gay bro.

How exactly is it gay? Bastard, Fist Of The North Star, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure gay? Why not just say Sylvester Stallone or Arnie are gay lovers while you're at it.

DVD's - over 350 so far
Miniature toys - star wars, dragon ball z, pokemon basically any of those relics from my childhood
Used to collect pokemon cards hardcore but stopped after a while

Movie tickets, since I saw Snakes on a Plane, I have a ticket for every movie I've seen in theatres, this is my favorite collection by far because its pretty obscure

I also retain the designer specialty tags for new clothing that I've bought that is a new brand to the ol' wardrobe.

I collect knives. I have about 10 so far, mostly production models. I'm going to save for a custom model though.

Beer cans, comic books, coins, poker chips, sports autographs and memorabilia.
Too much shit let me tell you.

If I had more money I'd probably be wasting it all on colognes.

I've collected 1:24th scale John Force cars for about 15 years, I've got about 100. I've got tubs of 1:64 cars. I had about 35 Dale Earnhardt cars, when he died I sold the whole set for a mint.
Lately I've been hunting down Star Trek original series collectors edition VHS tapes. I got 30 at a local thrift store for $10.

Back