Cole Miller uses a racially derogratory remark against Conor Mcgregor

mick just makes me laugh

if thats the worst derogatory term for irish, then im ok with it lol

TS is the type of dude to get offended at Paul Daley being nicknamed Semtex. "People have died because of those things! Let's start a petition to make him drop that name!"

I think he meant out of his vagina.

I also think TS is reaching. I highly doubt Conor is going to give a shit about it.

Regardless of what his quote was implying, unless he clearly states it you're speculating, so I don't think there's much to be made of this.

I'm just trying to stop the blind racism that is so prevalent on Sherdog.

imma just sit here and read comments

Why can't you guys just play along. If this was a proper grudge match involving the Irish. It would become the greatest card of all time with the GOAT. But no.....man SD is a weird place.

If he was knew anything about trash talking he would buy a rainbow and burn a box of lucky charms on the end. That would definitely make the mountain goat mad.

Why does everyone think connars got a great mouth? He was repetitive and annoying as fudge on mma hour

I'm surprised nobody caught onto this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VUOcD4VF88

At 28:38 "I'm gonna buy his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue".

Mickey, the Irish gypsy in the movie Snatch. Buys his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue. Later in the film she's burned to death in her caravan by his enemy.

Conor was doing a good job of hyping the fight. He used the m word a few times but in a slang context and he got under Cole's skin. Cole had no responses. So just before Cole leaves the show he insults Conor's mom and nationality by referencing the movie. He made it personal.

I wanted Cole to win this one but he lost my support.

A complete reeeaaaaaccccchhh by the OP. Go away please

You-Keep-Using-That-Word.jpg

BTW I'm a girl you fucktards

On the internet, this kind of stuff doesn't matter. Please refrain from using such language please, we do have actual females that browse the board and we wouldn't want them to think less of us.

Back