Cole Miller uses a racially derogratory remark against Conor Mcgregor

An irish gypsy buys his mom a caravan.
Somebody else burns his mom alive in the same caravan.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"
I'll be rooting for Miller no matter what, but if he has said that, I would REALLY be rooting for him lol.

Out of all this BS,I hope Connor lives up to the hype and delivers..

Where are you from? In the US at this point, being Irish isn't viewed as being a negative, so I don't think people really care that much if an American says something like that from a film.

So it's only racist if your ethnicity is "viewed as negative" in a particular country? Racism is racism. You don't get to pick and choose what is considered racist!

So we're making fun of Arabs now?

I think he meant out of his vagina.

I also think TS is reaching. I highly doubt Conor is going to give a shit about it.

Regardless of what his quote was implying, unless he clearly states it you're speculating, so I don't think there's much to be made of this.

Yeah I caught it, good shit. Cole is a funny guy too.

People get offended by anything these days.

You need to stay off the internet, junior.

the fuck i vant vit a carevan dahs haz no fuckin vheels?!?!?!?

Wow. I cant believe how racist that was. I hope the ufc does something about this and bans him for a while. What a bunch of ******s.

So we're making fun of Arabs now?

No I was making reference to TS's vag, which apparently has sand in it... thus leading him to create this thread bitching about nonsense. I thought maybe if he gave it a dusting his mood might improve.

An irish gypsy buys his mom a caravan.
Somebody else burns his mom alive in the same caravan.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"

Jesus Christ.

You realize "gypsy" is a derogatory term as well don't you?

You make a thread about Miller making a racially derogratory remark yet you use a slur yourself.

I think he meant out of his vagina.

I also think TS is reaching. I highly doubt Conor is going to give a shit about it.

Regardless of what his quote was implying, unless he clearly states it you're speculating, so I don't think there's much to be made of this.

Thank god somebody got that reference.

Was he also sexually flirting with him?

Well on mma hour connar kept calling miller a girl in a deragatory way. Connar is a total sexist/mysoginist

Back