Cole Miller uses a racially derogratory remark against Conor Mcgregor

Phoenixxx

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody caught onto this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VUOcD4VF88

At 28:38 "I'm gonna buy his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue".

Mickey, the Irish gypsy in the movie Snatch. Buys his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue. Later in the film she's burned to death in her caravan by his enemy.

Conor was doing a good job of hyping the fight. He used the m word a few times but in a slang context and he got under Cole's skin. Cole had no responses. So just before Cole leaves the show he insults Conor's mom and nationality by referencing the movie. He made it personal.

I wanted Cole to win this one but he lost my support.

Last edited:
Saying that's racist and more offensive than anything that Conor says everyday is grasping at straws.

Sounds more like Cole is sexually flirting with the GOAT's mum.

Where are you from? In the US at this point, being Irish isn't viewed as being a negative, so I don't think people really care that much if an American says something like that from a film.

Saying that's racist and more offensive than anything that Conor says everyday is grasping at straws.

You're like one of those people who try to justify what Chael has said about Brazil and Anderson. I love Chael and he's one of my favourite fighters. But when someone is wrong, they're wrong. Cole made it personal.

Seems like he bided his time so he could drop a bomb on him right at the end lol

You're like one of those people who try to justify what Chael has said about Brazil and Anderson. I love Chael and he's one of my favourite fighters. But when someone is wrong, they're wrong. Cole made it personal.

I'd hope so, he's fighting a person.

Lol.

And what Conor said to him isn't any worse ?

What in the fuck are you talking about? You said so yourself, it was a reference from Snatch (not Scratch). I don't think caravans are exclusive to Irish people. You are seriously reaching here, son.

quoting a movie is racist?

An irish gypsy buys his mom a caravan.
Somebody else burns his mom alive in the same caravan.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"

What in the fuck are you talking about? You said so yourself, it was a reference from Snatch (not Scratch). I don't think caravans are exclusive to Irish people. You are seriously reaching here, son.

No he was referring to the incidents in the movie.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"

Utter buffoonery.

snatch is a good movie, conner did a meh job at trying to hype with connor, this is a bad thread

What Cole said was clever and actually pretty insulting. Your version basically takes all the venom out of the comment.

Back