Cole Miller uses a racially derogratory remark against Conor Mcgregor

yea it's is a posssble to make a conflict happening within a gypo if you are saying someone to them alung those limes, but what they're going do to? if you're are in are in a ood area you're all never having to be within territory of the gypos then you're not if if you are not dangerous. mgith finded a body in the grave off the ceiling if you're previous camp located the gypsy. if not, no worried

edit: corner mcgregor doesn't need to be offendsded because he's are too said the angry word to other fighter, he should he be he is his nickname "the nugget" mcgregor before he because he is he is he mcdonald but greg?!

Genova, pls... it sick

I know Americans are all pretty much over political,sensitive, and always in search of the next lawsuit or complaint but even this is reaching a bit too much TS

Some people are such fucking geeks when it comes to racial sensitivity. I grew up around plenty of people that clowned me for being White and I clowned them right back. Neither side ever accused the other of being racist. The only people that cry about this shit are people with no friends from other races.

Bad attempt TS to start shit from nothing. Go back to your cave troll.

I know Americans are all pretty much over political,sensitive, and always in search of the next lawsuit or complaint but even this is reaching a bit too much TS

Yes, the overwhelming majority of us. :rolleyes:

An irish gypsy buys his mom a caravan.
Somebody else burns his mom alive in the same caravan.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"

If he (Miller) is buying the mom a caravan wouldn't that mean that Miller is calling himself an Irish gypsy?

Do you know what a race is?

You have a white guy making a gypsy joke to another white guy... that isn't racist. Gypsies are'n't a race.... the Irish aren't a race, so it can't be racist.

Honestly I don't even think it derogatory. It's a joke and it isn't insulting at all. He is implying that Connor is Mickey... so what?

Racially? Get the fuck out of here. I'm so sick of everyone whining in this country about race. Especially black folks. Get over yourselves. Stop using that as a crutch, otherwise that's all you'll be able to depend on, is a crutch. Fucking sensitivity these days.

If Connor was actually a traveller, than this would be insulting.

You can call me a n****r all day but I'm white and don't care.

Do you know what a race is?

You have a white guy making a gypsy joke to another white guy... that isn't racist. Gypsies are'n't a race.... the Irish aren't a race, so it can't be racist.

Honestly I don't even think it derogatory. It's a joke and it isn't insulting at all. He is implying that Connor is Mickey... so what?

You don't know what race is.

Irish travellers and gypsies (something seperate) are legally recognized ethnic groups (races) homie.

"Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998)"

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/...vellers-simple-solutions-for-living-together/

They're pretty closed groups genetically and socially.

Racially? Get the fuck out of here. I'm so sick of everyone whining in this country about race. Especially black folks. Get over yourselves. Stop using that as a crutch, otherwise that's all you'll be able to depend on, is a crutch. Fucking sensitivity these days.

That escalated quickly.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit about Cole Miller. (forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/problem-ufc-mma-2737003/)
Then you make a thread about Cole Miller.

Besides the obvious irony of this, it is clear you have a problem with Cole and also that you are an idiot. Here, let me make a nice addition to my ignore list.

An irish gypsy buys his mom a caravan.
Somebody else burns his mom alive in the same caravan.

He should of just said "I'm gonna buy your mom a caravan you gypsy. And then I'm gonna burn her alive with her in it. Like that film Snatch"

HOLY FUCK!!! Someone call Eric holder immediatly. That is outrageous and must be stopped!

Jesus Christ.

You realize "gypsy" is a derogatory term as well don't you?

You make a thread about Miller making a racially derogratory remark yet you use a slur yourself.

What the fuck ?? Since when is Gypsy a derogatory term? Have you ever actually met a Gypsy and asked them if they find it derogatory? You know Gypsies call themselves Gypsies right? They know they're Gypsies.

Now, if you call a Gypsy a "fucking thieving gyppo" I could see that being derogatory. But if you said "that's a fine fucking Gypsy over there" how can that be derogatory? It's not the word Gypsy that's derogatory, it's the words you add that can make it so.

Unlike the N-word. You do not need to add anything to the N-Word, it stands on its own. The G-Word does not. It's not even called the G-Word.

It wasn't racist or insulting to his mom or nationality.

"I want your mom to die" is fucked up, but not an insult to her, it's insulting to Conor though. "Your mom is a fat whore" is an insult directed at her.

Back