colbycov retired??

Has a lawsuit against Masvidal claiming brain damage...he wont fight untill that gets settled, also he isnt in a hurry, the only fight for him is Poirier who is also not that comitted to it.
Bingo! He won't fight until settlement, well done.

Nah Poirier literally waited til colby got attacked by Jorge and has to deal with that before he decided to say he'd take the fight.

Pretty cowardly IMO

Remember when Poirier and Diaz were booked and Poirier accused Diaz of pulling out, then Poirier pulled out a few days afterwards? lol
He never got shit for it, I didn't understand. I don't like the guy.

Last edited:
Remember when Poirier and Diaz were booked and Poirier accused Diaz of pulling out, then he pulled out a few days afterwards? lol
World without end.

Colby wants Mas to pay medical and loss of wages

He also is seeking damages claiming career was tarnished from incident and asking for 2 million additional

He also states that his Dana White Privilege is gone and can no longer Squat Rank so he would like an additional 1 million for that

I heard his lawyer is looking at 100M

Colby playing the long game here by suing Jorge and looking for a big payday from it. Once it’s over he will go back to fighting, or maybe just retire and coach wrestling.
It's very unlikely he will win more from a lawsuit than he can make fighting

Papi steak got some serious promotion and exposure from this. Colby should be duly compensated for the free advertising.

Colby isn't an active fighter to begin with.
Thats more of an UFC problem. The rooster is so diluted that its tough to get enough fights. Remember there was a time he actively campaigned for more fights and got shut down by the UFC. That happens to a lot of fighters.

It's very unlikely he will win more from a lawsuit than he can make fighting

Still I am all for him suing the shit out of that hypocritical asshole Masdival and if possible ruin him financially. Think about what he does when no cameras are around. Everyone should react like that if getting assaulted. People forget that Masdival also ran like a bitch as soon as he had suckerpunched him.

Remember when Poirier and Diaz were booked and Poirier accused Diaz of pulling out, then Poirier pulled out a few days afterwards? lol

That was complete and blatant horseshit. Poirier pulls out, UFC cancels the fight, Dana blames Nate… <Lmaoo>

Good he’s the ultimate gatekeeper and was never winning a title to begin with

He's been fighting once a year since 2019 ever since he fought Usman the first time, give Colby some time to pick a fighter who's worn and on the downside of their career. He fought Masvidal once this year, so we have to wait until 2023 for his next match.

Back