colbycov retired??

why u saying assaulted like hes some fragile girl or something? and if so it doesn't justify taking a 2 years break.
just a few jabs from Jorgey he did not get shot
2 years break? did he not fight this year in march?

I’m sure there’s numerous reasons. Injury, don’t like the matchup, not in training camp, etc etc but they still have to offer him 3 fights a year.
I know, but if the argument is that this brain injury is keeping him from being active and making a living then it can kind of be disproven by the fact that he’s been an inactive fighter for years now.

Is it possible that colby wins the lawsuit and sues masvidal for every penny he has? Then we will see masvidal back in street fighting video?

I know, but if the argument is that this brain injury is keeping him from being active and making a living then it can kind of be disproven by the fact that he’s been an inactive fighter for years now.

How many fights he’s taken in previous years has no bearing on future earnings. He could have taken three fights in a year if he wanted to, and now the “brain damage” from Jorge will likely cost him the chance to do so.

Last edited:
Is it possible that colby wins the lawsuit and sues masvidal for every penny he has? Then we will see masvidal back in street fighting video?

extremely likely. Jorge is looking at a multi million dollar lawsuit here.

extremely likely. Jorge is looking at a multi million dollar lawsuit here.
Imagine that happening tho. Masvidal has kids right? Would suck for them. But if colby gets all his money, that would likely be the ultimate friend turned foe storyline. They use to be best buds sharing an apartment on their journey to being professional fighters, to rivals, to being real enemies attacking each other in a real street fight, to financial ruin.

Imagine that happening tho. Masvidal has kids right? Would suck for them. But if colby gets all his money, that would likely be the ultimate friend turned foe storyline. They use to be best buds sharing an apartment on their journey to being professional fighters, to rivals, to being real enemies attacking each other in a real street fight, to financial ruin.

Should make a movie about it. Jorge may need to sell his life story in order to pay for this.

Back