colbycov retired??

Laying low while he’s sorting his legal stuff with Jorge and has Khamzat breathing down his neck

Gets that settled? If legit he probs doesnt fight again.
Yeah, but i dont expect him to win that, thats career ending stuff, no promoter would want to deal with him, if he loses, then he will continue fighting as he basically signs to the related risks of fighting, he cant sue the UFC.

This is just guessing, but thats what common sense tells me, he has a lawsuit for brain damage, he wont engage in fighting until that is finished.

Why are we assuming that the brain damage isn’t real? He was sucker punched from behind by a professional fighter. Someone said in an interview that Masvidal had a swollen hand at the DeSantis rally he was part of shortly after.
It doesnt really matter wether its real or not. His career is over if this goes to trial wether he is lying or telling the truth

Probably learned his lesson lol.. mouth off to a dude that dgaf and it can get ugly..

Looks like Jorge traumatized him lol

Has a lawsuit against Masvidal claiming brain damage...he wont fight untill that gets settled, also he isnt in a hurry, the only fight for him is Poirier who is also not that comitted to it.

Poirer wont step his foot into the octagon if Colbys in there. That wouldn't even be competitive.

Colby playing the long game here by suing Jorge and looking for a big payday from it. Once it’s over he will go back to fighting, or maybe just retire and coach wrestling.
I didn't know Jorge was that rich.. Is colby trying to bankrupt him?

no training no action no words after streetjuda backstabed him.

well he is old and lost to the champ twice.

I can see him retiring now. Will he retire?
$1 says his lawyer told him to shut the fuck up for awhile.

If I’m right, let’s hope this case takes 14 years to resolve.

I didn't know Jorge was that rich.. Is colby trying to bankrupt him?

Colby looking at a multi million dollar payout bro Jorge is in the top three highest paid guys in the ufc. Pain and suffering, lost wages, career derailed due to brain damage from the attack, it all adds up.

Poirer wont step his foot into the octagon if Colbys in there. That wouldn't even be competitive.
I certainly doubt everything you posted about it, but he is the one saying that he wants the fight, even if according to him, doesnt want Colby to earn from fighting him, imo both benefit from fighting each other, its their best claim at a PPV main event for both imo, they lost two title fights, i wouldnt mind watching that, even if some claim that it will not be competitive, we are talking about one of the best LW's right now against one of the best WW's right now, one that isnt a huge WW to begin with, that makes it more interesting imo,

Im not saying Poirier actually wants the fight, in the end fighters talk about wanting fights all the time, yet they dont sign those fights, he claims to be open to that, Colby called him out, the only thing (according to both of them callouts) stopping this would be the fact that Colby's legal business with Masvidal.

I certainly doubt everything you posted about it, but he is the one saying that he wants the fight, even if according to him, doesnt want Colby to earn from fighting him, imo both benefit from fighting each other, its their best claim at a PPV main event for both imo, they lost two title fights, i wouldnt mind watching that, even if some claim that it will not be competitive, we are talking about one of the best LW's right now against one of the best WW's right now, one that isnt a huge WW to begin with, that makes it more interesting imo,

Im not saying Poirier actually wants the fight, in the end fighters talk about wanting fights all the time, yet they dont sign those fights, he claims to be open to that, Colby called him out, the only thing (according to both of them callouts) stopping this would be the fact that Colby's legal business with Masvidal.

No man, you are incorrect.

Colbys wrestling is high level. Dustin...not so much. Plus Colby is considerably bigger and stronger.

This fight will never happen regardless. Poirer used to train with Colby, he knows better.

Colby looking at a multi million dollar payout bro Jorge is in the top three highest paid guys in the ufc. Pain and suffering, lost wages, career derailed due to brain damage from the attack, it all adds up.
I don't think he can afford a multi million dollar payout after lawyer fees and everything without declaring banctrupcy.. Can you provide a legitimate source as to why he's so rich?

Colby playing chess and OP is playing checkers. He's claiming brain injury and tooth damage in his suit.

Can't exactly be in the middle of a brain injury case and be out there fighting. They'll have him sit a few months, call it lost wages, and add that to the $$ figure they go after Mas for.

I'm fine not hearing from him for a while (or for the rest of time).

He wants Lightweights who can't wrestle

You can spot the Soy from all people that rage seeing Colby’s name. Funny.
Same people have meltdowns if they see the word “Trump”

Back