colbycov retired??

How does he believe suing Jorge is getting him big money worth stopping his career?

Not that this is accurate but google their net worth and see Colby at $5M and Jorge at $6M. Pretty sure those numbers aren't correct but if that's what they have earned in the UFC over the last 8-9 years They might have 1/3rd of that saved??? Jorge's Ex might have half of his as well. Colby would make more fighting Jorge again then he will suing him.
I've been thinking the same thing, maybe it's more out of spite than money

Either way, yeah it seems like a bad move for his career, but I do think that's what's happening

If colby claims he is too hurt to fight than he can't just go back. Then he's a legal liability for anyone to hire
I never thought about it that way, wow

Colby should start an OnlyFans if his career is indeed over

He said he'd do it after Nate and Chandler fights weren't happening but Colby's been silent so that probably won't happen either.
Nah Poirier literally waited til colby got attacked by Jorge and has to deal with that before he decided to say he'd take the fight.

Pretty cowardly IMO

Colby's not talking to anyone, and certainly not fighting, until the Masvidal trial and any subsequent civil suits are over. There's a real chance that unless the trial's televised, we won't see or hear from him until 2023. Colby literally cancelled an interview with ESPN (that he probably had no intention of ever doing) because he said his health was rapidly deteriorating due to the brain damage Jorge left him with.

Who knows how this whole debacle's going to end, but frankly, idk what Colby's future in the UFC's going to look like afterward. If Colby hires some neurologist who takes the stand and says under oath that Colby has lasting brain damage, then how tf is Colby going to get a combat license again? If he rolls with the brain damage story under oath in court, he's going to have to keep rolling with it afterwards to avoid perjury charges.

Reactions: HHJ
no training no action no words after streetjuda backstabed him.

well he is old and lost to the champ twice.

I can see him retiring now. Will he retire?

Nah, he is not retired. He just run out of money to hire those toothless $15/hour to pose for pictures with him.

Back