Colby with photo evidence favouritism against him.

Would like to see if these pictures are accurate.

If that's the case, the fight should have been a TKO win for Colby.

Oh, they definitely are. Usman faked the nut shot without a shadow of a doubt. Even Dana said so at the post fight.

Unfortunately, while it is a foul in MMA under the timidity classification, we don't have full instant replay in our sport, so stuff like this is much more common than it should be.

I don't think the fight should be stopped in this situation, but a point should definitely be taken away. Like how they take a point away from boxers who intentionally spit out their mouthpiece. You cheated to get that extra couple seconds to regroup? You got it buddy, and a point deduction.

Maybe he is insufferable but who cares. He can fight and the truth is he begged to continue with a fracture in his jaw while Conor tapped to a choke that wasn't under his chin. The guy is a warrior. I can't wait to see him fight again, not because of what he says but because he is a must see fighter at this point.
True

Maybe he is insufferable but who cares. He can fight and the truth is he begged to continue with a fracture in his jaw while Conor tapped to a choke that wasn't under his chin. The guy is a warrior. I can't wait to see him fight again, not because of what he says but because he is a must see fighter at this point.

I wouldn’t say he’s a must see fighter by any means. I’m not big on the volume striker out work their opponent by hustle fighters, his last fight was entertaining but that’s it. He doesn’t commit to strikes, he doesn’t do anything special with his grappling or transitions and is pretty boring. His personality is awful, his lines even worst

The Usman fight was entertaining because it was a brawl between two wrestlers who both can’t strike, so yea that fight was entertaining but they’re both very underwhelming throwing limbs imo, i would have really liked to see who could win those grappling exchanges.

Yeah let's analyse a kick with a photo.

Not even saying Usman didn't fake it, but I'm baffled by how people can see this picture and be like "Yeah he faked it"

Hold on guys...
Colby is claiming favoritism against him?

What about him claiming fake eye poke while being badly hurt by a punch? Referee gave him sufficient time to recover, otherwise he would have been finished.

Covington is an idiot.
If he fights Usman again he loses again no matter who the ref is.
Regardless of your opinion, if Usman was hurt by a legal kick and the ref gave him time off, could have been a different outcome.

At least Colby is truly living that MAGA gimmick. Blaming others for his own hilarious failures.

He's a great fighter. Not doubt about it. He's just annoying af.

Like the whole "place you were hanging" and the "you suck at your job", that shit is growing on you?
Right! He sounds like a sherdogger

Can someone please photoshop banana peels on the canvas in their fight?!

He was up on the score cards wym?

The scorecards were even going into the 5th but they don't tell the full story. Momentum turned against Colby after round 2. He was getting hurt and slowing down especially from body shots. By the 5th round he was running on fumes.

He had a good poker face and is tough as nails so he was able to keep throwing even mid-way through round 5 but make no mistake he was on his last straw. Finally he couldnt hold it any longer and started to drop at Usman's will.

Usman could still go miles more when the fight was stopped. Colby however was done.

f5L1JEh.gif

all of these people acting like colby didnt fake shit when he was in serious trouble.

The scorecards were even going into the 5th but they don't tell the full story. Momentum turned against Colby after round 2. He was getting hurt and slowing down especially from body shots. By the 5th round he was running on fumes.

He had a good poker face and is tough as nails so he was able to keep throwing even mid-way through round 5 but make no mistake he was on his last straw. Finally he couldnt hold it any longer and started to drop at Usman's will.

Usman still had many more rounds in hik when the fight was stopped. Colby however was done.
I can't say how he felt since I'm not him but that was an amazing fight & it was not legitimately finished. Colby did get screwed with the low blow & the eye poke... They need to 100% run it back.

Even if you think usman won, they should run it back just for the war they put on this last one. There will be a clear cut winner with a rematch

I can't say how he felt since I'm not him but that was an amazing fight & it was not legitimately finished. Colby did get screwed with the low blow & the eye poke.. Even worse his own eye poke. They need to 100% run it back.

Even if you think usman won, they should run it back just for the war they put on this last one. There will be a clear cut winner with a rematch

I've watched the fight at least 10 times.

Colby didnt get screwed - ironically he actually faked an eyepoke.

Usman is the clear cut winner but a rematch would still be exciting.

I think Usman likely wrestles next time too.

I've watched the fight at least 10 times.

Colby didnt get screwed - ironically he actually faked an eyepoke.

Usman is the clear cut winner but a rematch would still be exciting.

I think Usman likely wrestles next time too.
I agree, I see he did fake the eye poke, but that liver shot is game changing & the fight could've been over if Goddard didn't make the bad call on that. I actually think Colby would be more inclined to take it to the ground than usman cause the damage he took but yeah gna be a good ass rematch.

Back