Colby with photo evidence favouritism against him.

its all shtick and some of it does crack me up.
do i love all his garbage, no lets not be dramatic. but dude went from being cut to being talked about a lot even after losing. props to him
To be fair, he is the one doing most of the talking, about himself.

Oh, they definitely are. Usman faked the nut shot without a shadow of a doubt. Even Dana said so at the post fight.

Unfortunately, while it is a foul in MMA under the timidity classification, we don't have full instant replay in our sport, so stuff like this is much more common than it should be.

I don't think the fight should be stopped in this situation, but a point should definitely be taken away. Like how they take a point away from boxers who intentionally spit out their mouthpiece. You cheated to get that extra couple seconds to regroup? You got it buddy, and a point deduction.

Didn't see the fight, though I heard it was a barn burner.

They used to have instant replay ala Koscheck Rumble.

I would submit a fight review and have that mo fo called a TKO if it wasn't a groin shot.

That's basically a fighter saying he can't continue due to a legal strike.

Then again, I see peeps saying something about an eye poke.....

Sounds pretty messy like Tim Kennedy Romero.

Didn't Colby fake an eye poke right after Usman broke his jaw? Let's see the photos of that.

yeah, but it didn't work. while Usman's fake low blow got him a break in action.

I would submit a fight review and have that mo fo called a TKO if it wasn't a groin shot.

it's not that big a deal in my opinion. and i wanted Colby to win. Colby lost fair and square, but he is right, it wasn't a real low blow and Usman got a break in action after it. do i think it affected the fight's outcome? no, but it still happened.

it's not that big a deal in my opinion. and i wanted Colby to win. Colby lost fair and square, but he is right, it wasn't a real low blow and Usman got a break in action after it. do i think it affected the fight's outcome? no, but it still happened.

Might watch it tomorrow when I go to Romania with the gf or in the next week if the fight is as good as they say.

Who are your favs these days?

Mine are still mostly old guard (Shogun, Reem).

Definitely a great fight on both sides. And, they have it, but not for the referees to use most of the time. It's this super weird thing in most places where if a fight if definitely going to be stopped, the referee can review the footage to make the correct decision, but he can't use it otherwise. Rumble actually still had a point deducted in that fight because of it, but not like it mattered anyway, he met his old friend RNC in that fight lol.

Back