Colby with photo evidence favouritism against him.

What about the liver shot usman fakes as a low blow? That liver shot will put you down no matter who tf you are.
Rewatch the fight it didnt put usman in any real trouble. On the other hand colby got a break from the most significant blow of the fight. That said yeah he faked it but weve all seen fights where the liver shots effects are immediate, usman was not shut down like those fighters were.

honestly for either fighter to complain about unearned breaks is a pretty sad grasp at straws.

I agree, I see he did fake the eye poke, but that liver shot is game changing & the fight could've been over if Goddard didn't make the bad call on that. I actually think Colby would be more inclined to take it to the ground than usman cause the damage he took but yeah gna be a good ass rematch.

Come on man "Liver shot" talk didnt exist before Colby's interview today, just like the "banana peel" that he slipped on :)

Watch the video in slow mo, the shot lands much lower than the liver, it's exactly 3 mins into the 2nd round

This is scientific level proof. Anyone who denies this is a stupid nerd and virgin.

Look at Marty he tried to escape through the window!

Did anyone think that saying Marty fake newsman was funny even the first time you heard it?

George Masvidal likes throwing that kick, Kamarudeen better pray Goddard is there to give him timeouts to recover

There was already a thread on this yesterday. Reported.

I didn't realize that these days "a punch to the jaw" is known as "I slipped on a banana peel".

Covington is an idiot.
If he fights Usman again he loses again no matter who the ref is.
not sure man, it can go either way to be honest. the fight was too fucking close and a broken jaw wont happen again.
i would bet on usman to win but still its a fucking close call . the only guy right now that can beat usman in the division is colby

id like to see a video or gif, watching the fight live it didnt look low, but id like to see it again

1. The nut shot - Colby is right
2. The eye poke - Usman is right
3. The second eye poke - Usman is right
4. The punches in the back of the head - Colby is right

It is what it is!

Hold on guys...
Colby is claiming favoritism against him?

What about him claiming fake eye poke while being badly hurt by a punch? Referee gave him sufficient time to recover, otherwise he would have been finished.
Wrong. It was the end of the round and he wasn't allowed any time to recover. He still feigned the poke though.

HandmadeRecentBadger-size_restricted.gif

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

EL0Uc7ZWwAAsYME.jpg
That 3rd GIF is beautiful.
Colby looks like a desperate scared zebra trying to get a lion off him.

lmfao, this fool still making excuses? He had five rounds to settle it and got stopped by a superior fighter. Just get better and move on.

Right out of Chael's playbook.

If he gets any other fights (he will) his schtick will have got him quite a bit more money than he would otherwise have had.

Dude knows how to be obnoxious and makes it pay.

Back