Colby with photo evidence favouritism against him.

I took Colby about a month in a half to two months to start talking again.. he says his jaw wasnt broken <Lmaoo>

HandmadeRecentBadger-size_restricted.gif

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

EL0Uc7ZWwAAsYME.jpg

OK
, we need to have a true Sherdog discussion on what exactly is a Non-displaced midline mandible fracture..? Sounds ass backwards way of saying a broken jaw. How can it be non-displaced but fractured at the same time.

I watched the fight live and the kick appeared to land on the same level as the cup before sliding up to the waist. Anybody got a gif?

Did the toes graze on the way up? Idk never saw the whole fight... and a picture doesn't always do justice.

He could've Koscheck'd it though, idk I just think Cov has a habit of being full of barnacles
It was pretty clear there was no nut shot when I watched it live.
But I vaguely remember Colby doing the exact same thing in the later rounds.
You missed out on a good fight.

Would like to see if these pictures are accurate.

If that's the case, the fight should have been a TKO win for Colby.

Usman faked it and in my eyes it discredited him by a lot.

Colby’s kick got him in the nuts and his foot slid up - play the video and not a Colby screen grab. Colby of all people - with his fake as eye poke claim - needs to just STFU. Usman finished him and would do it again.

i thought it might have grazed, and if it did Usman is entitled to his time... even if it didn't hurt its still an illegal shot.

does colby really think he would have put usman out after that body kick? get real.

Colby was dominating that fight and was on his way to win a decision but when he got some serious momentum going with the combos but the liberal fairy cuck ref was just protecting Usman with the fake nutshot and the fake eye pokes and the early stoppage.

Colby won 1,2 & 4 which had the liberal fairy cucks shook so they had make sure the stoppage was early.

The result of that fight should be a NC due to ref error.

Usman faking nutshot after taking body kick was hilarious lol

Shertards pretending didn't watch what just happened also was hilarious.

Both of them faked fouls during the fight.

Warriors run out the ring and cover their face after taking L’s. I’ve seen it on the walls of the Roman coliseum. He has to “play” being an insufferable antisocial sick head to “attract” fans.
Fly, meet Shit.

Colby was dominating that fight and was on his way to win a decision but when he got some serious momentum going with the combos but the liberal fairy cuck ref was just protecting Usman with the fake nutshot and the fake eye pokes and the early stoppage.

Colby won 1,2 & 4 which had the liberal fairy cucks shook so they had make sure the stoppage was early.

The result of that fight should be a NC due to ref error.
Your troll attempt needs to be more subtle mate. No one will believe you are this big of dumb ass tbh

He's a great fighter. Not doubt about it. He's just annoying af.

Like the whole "place you were hanging" and the "you suck at your job", that shit is growing on you?

"The place you were hanging the whole fight" is funny tbh. Loosen up mate.

Back