Colby with photo evidence favouritism against him.

he is growing on me. and even more now.
all seriousness, he went and fought. went to war. foty contender. took all his lumps and shots. went got healthy and mentally healthy and came right back with that same energy.
has way more fight than i ever gave him credit for
If he fought like that from the start of his career he wouldn't need his heel character to avoid getting cut. I still won't pay to watch any of his fights out of principle. If I ever see Usman I will give him whatever he gets per PPV.

Didn't Colby fake an eye poke right after Usman broke his jaw? Let's see the photos of that.

He's a great fighter. Not doubt about it. He's just annoying af.

Like the whole "place you were hanging" and the "you suck at your job", that shit is growing on you?

Not sure what's growing on that guy.

But yeah, I like fighters who bring it.

Colby brings it.

I'm not one of those basement dwelling weirdos walking around with a fanny pack full of faery dust, getting all bent out of shape because of the way fighters are on a personal level.

Maybe he is insufferable but who cares. He can fight and the truth is he begged to continue with a fracture in his jaw while Conor tapped to a choke that wasn't under his chin. The guy is a warrior. I can't wait to see him fight again, not because of what he says but because he is a must see point fighter.
FTFY.

Colby showed he is tough but he has never fought trying to win a fight by finish. He tries to win by overwhelming TDs that result in nothing in the way of damage. He might finish with a basic choke if his opponent is tired from defending TDs. He is a point fighter thru and thru.

But Colby literally grabbed his eye when he got his jaw broken.

I remember it looked like it lifted the cup. Anyone who ever kickboxed and had that happening to him knows it hurts. Maybe not as much but you feel a sting. The nagain I'd have to rewatch that sequence slowly.

pretty sure it grazed on the way up, but cringy can keep embarrassing himself.

how about colby getting his jaw cracked and trying to cry like it was an eyepoke?

why would usman even fake it? nothing colby hit him with hurt him and he wasn't tired at all lmao.

Photo evidence that Colby is a B*tch...

uhIoegR.jpg

Colby cried eye poke from a flush punch right on the jaw (probably the one that fractured it)

Didn't Colby fake an eye poke right after Usman broke his jaw? Let's see the photos of that.

That wouldn’t necessarily be faking, it can feel like and eye poke when you take that kind of damage.

You got finished Colby, quit your whining. He sounds like a little kid: “It’s not fair!! Waaaah”...

The guy lost fair and square and he has the nerve to say Usman “isn’t a man” if he accepts that as a win. What a bunch of horse shit. If the tables were turned would Colby “be a man” and say he doesn’t deserve the W? I somehow doubt it lol.

The funny tweet was the eye poke, Colby poked the opposite eye that Usman was holding.

Back