Media Colby living the good life and getting paid to hang around Instagram sloots

Gotta be honest; spending the day hanging out with a group of tarts looks like a lot more fun in 5 second clips than it is irl. In reality, a group of thots together is just an avalanche of retarded questions and stories that go nowhere. You can put up with it if you're getting laid at the end, otherwise it's like watching "the view" for hours on end.

He probably broke even after he paid them

Still, not bad if you’re trying super hard to act like you’re a stud. I guess

Bang energy? Lmao who?!

No name energy drink company can't even afford hot girls so they get these ones from the trailer park.
That white girl is :eek:
Brown one is okay
Latina has a nice ass obvs.
Yeah those chicks are pretty mediocre

*WARNING* This post is for nerds and incels.

Colby making that sponsorship money and hanging around a bunch of Instagram “models”. The soon to be undisputed champ doesn’t seem too concerned with training for Marty.

giphy.gif

Bang energy? Lmao who?!

No name energy drink company can't even afford hot girls so they get these ones from the trailer park.
That white girl is :eek:
Brown one is okay
Latina has a nice ass obvs.
Go ahead and post a pic of yourself with your hot women. I'll wait...

Lmao
Gotta respect this guys hustle.

Atleast he didnt pay to be around these females, I think..

I'm not even much of a Colby fan but I love all the dudes in the thread explaining how non-attractive these girls are. Like you're all hanging with nothing but 10s on your yachts.

Colby is a damn good fighter and deep down he is not that big of a douche. He had to play heel cause that is the culture that the ufc embraces. You need to be looked at any cost or you will get cut/ forgotten. I do understand Colby.

That said, the paid sloots idea is definitely cringy as fuck lmao.

Oh yes, the battle of the nobody gives a fuck crotch sniffers.

Pass.

I'm not even much of a Colby fan but I love all the dudes in the thread explaining how non-attractive these girls are. Like you're all hanging with nothing but 10s on your yachts.
Then they refuse to show any pics of what they reel in, keyboard hustlers.

There was a lot of sexual tension in that video...

Colby looked horny, the girls looked tense.

Also, that advert was so badly shot and edited it was painful....Sam Kolder would have made an amazing video, then banged all the models while Colby watched from the Dock.

Whether you like Colby or not, you have to hand it to him - his current situation is MILES ahead of where he was a few years ago, as a wrestler that nobody gave a fuck about, who the UFC was going to cut despite being on a winning streak. Now he's one of the most talked about guys in the sport.

Back