Media Colby living the good life and getting paid to hang around Instagram sloots

Will I live to see a day when entrepreneur-bro’s stop coming out with new energy drinks ?

Bangs are actually pretty legit imo. They sell them in most supplement stores at least where I live. At my gym I see people with them all the time. Good product too, they work much better and are better for you than monster and shit like that.

Not bad, the heel thing actually worked out of him. Joe Rogan mentioned in one his podcasts of late (The Izzy one i think), that he adopted this persona because he has it on good authority, the UFC was gonna cut him.
Im happy for Colby that he is getting the recognition but it sucks that fighters have to "act" or put on an "act" to save their jobs.

The irony of you calling a fighter’s performances boring <45><Lmaoo>

The irony is you claiming that Colby isn't and GSP is. It shows your heavy bias and hatred regarding GSP.

GSP is levels more exciting than Colby.

Its cringy but no worse than a rap music video with paid women and a bunch of fake cash.
Comparing both at least those videos have chemistry with the peeps. The gals with Colby look uncomfortable

Last edited:
And yet he wasn't actually cut. You are interpreting the information available in a way you prefer. In a way that doesn't even make sense. And you can't provide a single example of something like that ever happening.
Jon Fitch.

Those are paid sloots
1443.gif

I watched every bit of it saw Robbie stand right if front Colby and see Robbie leave with mild sparring type abrasions on his face. If that was skill for skill not impressed...

OK. This dude brings a pace and a pressure that is pretty unmatched. I mean his condition is ridiculous. So we will find out. I hope you are not letting his personality influence how you think his career is going to go. This man can fight.

*WARNING* for nerds and incels. Do not watch.

Colby making that sponsorship money and hanging around a bunch of Instagram “models”. The soon to be undisputed champ doesn’t seem too concerned with training for Marty.

LOL
Reports are that all those ladies are just paid models and that not one would have had any sex with him.
that's the only "bang" he is doing is the one written on the can he's drinking from...

I'd definitely repost an Instagram or Facebook of Colby getting torn to shreds by sharks. Or apes. Hell, even machinery. Prob be his best work...

The irony is you claiming that Colby isn't and GSP is. It shows your heavy bias and hatred regarding GSP.

GSP is levels more exciting than Colby.
Colby puts prime Georges on his back

gsp never faced a chain wrestler or cardio freak of colbys level (who could also strike). Fact.

Colby puts prime Georges on his back

gsp never faced a chain wrestler or cardio freak of colbys level (who could also strike). Fact.

Colby never faced someone better than himself at everything. Fact.

You win, Colby.

I'll buy the PPV. I'll pay to watch you take a beating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back