Media Colby living the good life and getting paid to hang around Instagram sloots

"hanging around" sadly that's the only thing he's doin
at least the instagram hoes allowed him to move up from hover hands so i guess that's a start

This company allows arm-around-the-waist, nice upgrade King Colby.

bang energy is the best drink on earth, the ceo in the early days sent deliveries to your house with hot AF instagram bikini models that are partnere dwith bang and they would hang out with you while you drink

I don't know what's more cringeworthy; Colby or the trolls pretending to be fanboys. When I see threads like this, it just reminds me of those idiots who do fortnite dances
Cringe.
What the fuck is fortnite dance?
Also, imagine being so sad and hating fun?

Robbie should retired and if that's your idea mauling I question your definition of "mauling"...

Well you obviously did not watch the fight. Skill for skill I think he is on another level than Usman. I think it’s going to be one sided.

The Colbster, causing pussy farts and breaking demo hearts.

Rumor has it he and the Afro American chick are an item now.

Well you obviously did not watch the fight. Skill for skill I think he is on another level than Usman. I think it’s going to be one sided.

I watched every bit of it saw Robbie stand right if front Colby and see Robbie leave with mild sparring type abrasions on his face. If that was skill for skill not impressed...

Its cringy but no worse than a rap music video with paid women and a bunch of fake cash.

Colby seems to me like that type that despite it all being scripted, he still asks these girls to eat his ass - completely unaware that it's unlikely they'll agree.

That said, I think he out works Kamaru. Colby via decision.

Back