Media Colby living the good life and getting paid to hang around Instagram sloots

How was it dying?

This is a new narrative Colby haters use. You could argue it may have taken him a bit longer to get a title shot, but his career was never in any danger.

He was definitely in a shit situation. There were plenty of rumors that the UFC were going to cut him.

Back then his style was even more unexciting than it is now, and it's not like the UFC haven't cut people on win streaks for being boring.

Dude did what he thought was best to secure his place and make more money. Turns out it was a pretty good move.

I’m not interpreting information. I am relaying information. I’m literally telling you what the owner of ATT said lol. I’m not sure you know what the word interpret means if that’s what you think.

You’re actually doing exactly what you said I’m doing. What doesn’t make sense is Colby’s camp making up a story that doesn’t even benefit them. That’s your preference though. Occum’s razor says you’re creating a narrative unnecessarily. The most simple explanation is that he was about to be cut, so he started to promote himself with this persona.

I have no preference and I don’t care enough to provide examples for you. Anyway, think what you want buddeh.

You are interpreting it. I don't care what someone said when it defies logic. Or when it reads like a threat from people known for being dishonest. You think he put on a MAGA hat, started hover handing some girls on instagram, and then the UFC brass did a complete 180 and said, hey, let's give this guy Damian Maia and then a title shot? That is pretty damn stupid.

The entirety of information does not suggest that he was going to be cut and then saved his job with his (extremely) cringy schtick at the time. He is coming into his own now, but he was in no way marketable back then, which you've already conceded. And no other fighter has ever been cut after going 7-1 with a 4 fight win streak.

Last edited:
He was definitely in a shit situation. There were plenty of rumors that the UFC were going to cut him.

Back then his style was even more unexciting than it is now, and it's not like the UFC haven't cut people on win streaks for being boring.

Dude did what he thought was best to secure his place and make more money. Turns out it was a pretty good move.

Like? Fitch, Shields, and Okami, the most famous examples, had all lost their last fight.

I think you are confusing refusing to match an offer (Benson) with cutting.

The UFC is, however, well known for hardball contract negotiation tactics. What probably saved his spot on the UFC roster is agreeing to work for cheap.

Last edited:
YouWantToSuck.gif

How do these chicks get hired? There are so many beautiful women out there. How do women look like that become models?

He gets my respect for sipping on his bang energy drink in the middle of a workout. True beast level shit.
My nerd tummy wouldn't be able to handle that.

His gimmick is cringe beyond belief. But he will maul Usman..

This YouTube video is better than the paid bang advertisement

Will I live to see a day when entrepreneur-bro’s stop coming out with new energy drinks ?

How was it dying?

This is a new narrative Colby haters use.

New narrative my toned squat ass, was Colby going anywhere getting any play in the UFC before he adopted Captain MAGA DOUCHE..?

You have heard what Jorge Masvidal said about Colby Covington? He said the kunt has to pay for the girls to be in his video. AND NOT a single one will let him fuk him. They all think he's fukking creepy as hell. He called him a NONCE (paedophile/child molester).
If you want I'll post a link to the youtube video.

You are one of the nerd virgins Colby keeps talking about lol.

Colby really got you man.....bahahahaha

Why is he waterfalling the drink with his mouth wide open like he is about to deep throat something?

You can say what you want about Colby but the guy is making a lot of commercial and sponsor shit.

He is milking the cow while he can. I expect more of this if he beat Usman.

*WARNING* for nerds and incels. Do not watch.

Colby making that sponsorship money and hanging around a bunch of Instagram “models”. The soon to be undisputed champ doesn’t seem too concerned with training for Marty.

You can read in the girls faces.
“Thank GOD this is a paying job!!!”

Back