Media Colby Covington now wants to fight Michael Chandler

colby would school him. chandler is a 1 round glass cannon.

Crazy to think Colby looked so competitive with Edward’s despite being extremely gun shy for 3 rounds.
He wasn't. Leon went for a guillotine in the last round because he wanted a finish and knew he had the fight in the bag. Colby just held top position.

Book it, id watch.

I agree on two conditions. If the UFC makes Covington vs. Chandler both of them need to be removed from their respective rankings, period. Second, the McGregor fight needs to come off the table entirely. I don't mind the fight in and of itself. It's two guys that are literally refusing to fight any ranked guys in their respective divisions. So if they want to waste their time so be it.

Crazy to think Colby looked so competitive with Edward’s despite being extremely gun shy for 3 rounds.

If Colby was smart he would’ve tried to make a quick run to the WW title leap frog Belal and push Edward’s seemingly suspect cardio far earlier in a rematch for what seems like a winnable fight…. But no… he wants Micheal Chandler a action LW with suspect cardio
Hes not gonna get to leap frog Belal. He hardly has any moves left to make. He tried to fight Wonderboy and that didnt pan out, so whats left? Leon has no reason to rematch him. He aint gonna fight Shavkat. It looked like Garry was the best option for him but that didnt materialize either. Honestly he doesnt have much realistic options.

Act like a fuckin dickhead and everyone can just ignore you till you go away.

Siddown Colby, you were a b-word & passed on Ian. Let Chandler get some of Islam!
How does Chandler deserve a title shot? Because he was dumb enough to sit on the sidelines waiting for Conor?

I agree on two conditions. If the UFC makes Covington vs. Chandler both of them need to be removed from their respective rankings, period. Second, the McGregor fight needs to come off the table entirely. I don't mind the fight in and of itself. It's two guys that are literally refusing to fight any ranked guys in their respective divisions. So if they want to waste their time so be it.
Neither of things will happen ,but seriously the second one is even more baffling. There is no reason a the Mcgregor fight has to "come off the table entirely"

Theyll do it whenever they wanna do it.

How does Chandler deserve a title shot? Because he was dumb enough to sit on the sidelines waiting for Conor?
it wouldnt be dumb if it resulted in a shot with Islam

I get it. I too would fight an older, smaller, less talented person for a great deal of money.

colby would school him. chandler is a 1 round glass cannon.

Colby can't finish a salad, but he'd have a chance of beating Chandler via pacing.

The only exciting round would be Round One, when one of them was actually looking for a TKO lol

Reactions: HHJ
Colby can't finish a salad, but he'd have a chance of beating Chandler via pacing.

The only exciting round would be Round One, when one of them was actually looking for a TKO lol
Colby wont finish Chandler though

Colby wont finish Chandler though

Unless Chandler passed out or something there's no way Colby is finishing him.

If its a 3 rounder, it's a nailed on decision.

Unless Chandler passed out or something there's no way Colby is finishing him.

If its a 3 rounder, it's a nailed on decision.
Even if Chandler gasses,he wont get the finish I dont think.

Finishing is just not what Colby does.

colby trying to get a small lightweight to move up <lol>

The man is desperate for a W.

Reactions: HHJ
Title shots are determined by the ufc and have Very Little or Nothing to do with merit. PPV and gate sale expectations drive title shots - if you haven't figured that out by now.

Make it a "loser's mic gets cut off, permanently" fight and I'd pay to see it.

Back