Colby Covington is the ultimate overachiever when you think about it.

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When you think about it, Colby has had the odds stacked against him since day 1 in the UFC, yet he continues to strive and prosper.

-unfavorable smothering style to casual fans
-fought with a broken rib and had a fluke loss to a bum, but came back stronger
-went full douchebag heel risking his career and creditibillity if he lost to Maia or RDA
-cringe level 9000
-rehearsed schoolyard level nerdbash shtick
-dominated Maia in his home country despite being showered by beer bottles and death threats during his pre-fight walkout
-stood up to a roided HW filthy animal and made him look foolish
-spent more time making promo videos and social media insults than training for RDA
-despite being called one dimensional he faced one of the most well rounded UFC fighters ever in RDA and dominated him 49-46 for an interim title
-first UFC fighter to go to White House and meet a President

Despite having all of these odds against him, he continues to rise to the occasion. You’ve got to respect Colby’s skill and willingness to put his career on the line. Take notes sherdog, this is how you take chances and become successfull. Don’t get so triggered by his noise making.
D520F39D-AA1E-4DD0-A7CC-ED683A9E1AF5.jpeg
7A7D8342-3976-4C33-B084-2C5B8D7EFB56.jpeg

He has great wrestling and conditioning. All the other stuff is just fluff.

Love me some Colby, but it would've been more true to his persona if he had faked out Donald Trump on a handshake and slapped the burger out of his hands. Total missed pr opportunity.

Another day, another shit thread from NJMMA about how much he loves Coby Cringington.

And still outside of sherdog nobody gives a shit about him.

I haven’t posted about Colby in weeks.
I’m glad to see you’ve been yearning for a thread though.

Yes but when was the last time you touched yourself while thinking about him?

He's definitely been disadvantaged from day one.

His parents named him Colby for fucks sake. It's a level over calling your child Retardo.

lol at giving that fake belt to Trump. that shit is disrespectful to America.

Conditioning is an elite skill/athletic tool in MMA, and the guy wore out RDA for fucks sake, who has amazing conditioning. Pair that with his wrestling and you have an elite fighter, he's no underachiever.

Yes but when was the last time you touched yourself while thinking about him?
The fact that you fantasize about a stranger masturbating and actually typed it out says a lot about your sex life

Enjoy your day virgin

I can almost appreciate him for what he's trying to do. Almost.

But his chosen angle isn't my cup of tea.

Absolutely and the king of chaos will continue to defy the odds after Donald Trunp will be in the crowd when Colby melts Tyquill
I haven’t posted about Colby in weeks.
I’m glad to see you’ve been yearning for a thread though.
Bro all these nerds and virgins have been waiting for you to post about colby so they could shit talk in your threads.

The fact that you fantasize about a stranger masturbating and actually typed it out says a lot about your sex life

Enjoy your day virgin

This is a virgin

Sorry I triggered you.

Absolutely and the king of chaos will continue to defy the odds after Donald Trunp will be in the crowd when Colby melts Tyquill

Bro all these nerds and virgins have been waiting for you to post about colby so they could shit talk in your threads.

Circle jerk

Back