Colby Covington is the ultimate overachiever when you think about it.

Love me some Colby, but it would've been more true to his persona if he had faked out Donald Trump on a handshake and slapped the burger out of his hands. Total missed pr opportunity.

And end up in Federal prison for attacking the President

Yeah but when you're a douche no one cares.

Great inside the octocage needs work outside of it tho

Another day, another shit thread from NJMMA about how much he loves Coby Cringington.

And still outside of sherdog nobody gives a shit about him.
These mindlets don't understand how absolutely amusing it is to see them scramble for that one comeback "roast" and "burn" that will end Colby's Schtick.
These are helpless, brainless virgins who are trying to rise up against a joke. A satyrical representation of the jocks that used to bully them in high-school. They can't understand that we're dangling a carrot in front of them and laughing at their efforts to chew it. If they get a piece of the carrot, we laugh even harder when they feel proud of themselves for they pride in having been manipulated and used.
I can't help but laugh at you, anti-colby mindlets, i do thank you for that.

The US president gave a shit and met him.

That counts a lot more than the hating from your cheeto stained fingers typing away.

The president meets most special needs kids that visit the Whitehouse. Doesnt mean he knows who they are or what their names are before or after the meeting.

Couture list of over-achievements:

-Beat Vitor in '97 when Vitor was the UFC's next big thing, literally destroying every opponent he had faced. Couture wins fight in dominant fashion.

-Beat Randlemann in 2000 when Randlemann was Heavyweight Champion, at his peak and viewed as a bad stylistic matchup for Couture. Couture ends fight in dominant fashion.

-Beat Chuck in '03 when Chuck was viewed as the uncrowned UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. Couture wins fight in dominant fashion.

-Beat Tito in '03 when Tito was Light Heavyweight Champion and the face of the UFC. Couture wins fight in dominant fashion.

-Beat Sylvia in '07 for the Heavyweight Championship when he was 44 years old, retired for a year and viewed as shot and undersized.. Couture wins fight in dominant fashion.

How can you compare a win against an undersized RDA and a win over Demian Maia to this?

I honestly thought he did the hover hand thing intentionally to bait people into attacking him and to create friction/energy (albeit, negative).

I haven’t posted about Colby in weeks.
I’m glad to see you’ve been yearning for a thread though.
It's true, you've been very laid back lately.
Just want you to know I noticed, and I'm proud of you.

When you think about it, Colby has had the odds stacked against him since day 1 in the UFC, yet he continues to strive and prosper.

-unfavorable smothering style to casual fans
-fought with a broken rib and had a fluke loss to a bum, but came back stronger
-went full douchebag heel risking his career and creditibillity if he lost to Maia or RDA
-cringe level 9000
-rehearsed schoolyard level nerdbash shtick
-dominated Maia in his home country despite being showered by beer bottles and death threats during his pre-fight walkout
-stood up to a roided HW filthy animal and made him look foolish
-spent more time making promo videos and social media insults than training for RDA
-despite being called one dimensional he faced one of the most well rounded UFC fighters ever in RDA and dominated him 49-46 for an interim title
-first UFC fighter to go to White House and meet a President

Despite having all of these odds against him, he continues to rise to the occasion. You’ve got to respect Colby’s skill and willingness to put his career on the line. Take notes sherdog, this is how you take chances and become successfull. Don’t get so triggered by his noise making.
View attachment 430717
View attachment 430715

Swear i blocked you already.

Back