Coffee shop Girl (Update on #205)

Wow, I came in on the last page and this thread seems to have gone oddly wrong at some point. Can't go back to pinpoint as I'm avoiding work I took home. But damn, I saw nothing but rage and ribbing for almost the whole page.
Then suddenly it turned into a delightful... "crush" story...

I say you show up wearing revealing clothing and drop hints that you want her to take you out to a movie or for a drink.
Or invite her to hang out. If she won't do that, there's nothing to see here.
And or make suggestive jokes and say j/k before she can respond. If she shuts that down she just likes you as a friend (actually probably too late for this unless you already have this established as part of the way you joke - but then again, still a bad sign).
Create a moment of truth and if she doesn't go along with it then let it go. Maybe show her a funny shoop thread. If she can't accept your sherdoggery, you have your answer, and the reverse outcome is true as well.
Females work on emotion, not logic. This is logical advice above, which is why I would respectfully disagree with it.

Try the push/pull technique. Give her a compliment, but then give a reason why she might not be right for you to date. This mind fuck can rev her interest.

If she resists or doesn't bite, cool off and try again another day. When you create the right emotional setting for her and she associates you with positive, fun feelings she'll come around.

Don't act perturbed if she doesn't react the way you want. Worst thing you can do and will cause her to cool off to you because you're too needy and available. Push/pull, carefree, fun, confident vibe. Relax, be yourself, nothing she says can disrupt your good feeling.

Went to the café after lunch to do some writing as usual. Got myself a hot cup of coffee and as I was writing, my pen ran out of ink and stopped working. I really did not feel like going back up to the office to get another pen so I asked the café girl if I could borrow a pen. Full of smiles, she said sure and got me a blue pen off the counter. Our fingers met when I took the pen from her and I received a shock of static. Ouch. She smiled and said I’m sorry. Obviously sparks are flying between us. Literally.
I have a boner now

<{jackyeah}>

I say you show up wearing revealing clothing and drop hints that you want her to take you out to a movie or for a drink.
Or invite her to hang out. If she won't do that, there's nothing to see here.
And or make suggestive jokes and say j/k before she can respond. If she shuts that down she just likes you as a friend (actually probably too late for this unless you already have this established as part of the way you joke - but then again, still a bad sign).
Create a moment of truth and if she doesn't go along with it then let it go. Maybe show her a funny shoop thread. If she can't accept your sherdoggery, you have your answer, and the reverse outcome is true as well.

Being jacked as fuck, I would show up to cafes or coffee shows in a deep v neck, and the girls would giggle. The large pecs and v taper definitely leaves an impression. More importantly, i had a bigger chest then the babes there, and I just made it fun. Enthusiasm, passion, that gift for gab, chatter, initiate with high energy, and even chatting up random women like you already fucked them removes the element of awkwardness.

there is 18pgs of this nonsense. Pull the fucking trigger already. I have heard of slow playing it but, Jesus Christ. This is ridiculous. Tell her what you are doing this weekend and let her know you are inviting yourself over. Alpha as fuckkkkkk. Real men tell women. They don't ask. Like, place your phone out in front of her and let her type her digits in the phone. Even better during rush hour when highly populated. Its even more ballsy.

I don't mind striking out. Personality is so very individual. Not everyone is compatible. The thing is, I will sing like a mother fucker. Tomorrow ain't promised to nobody. New girls turning 18 everyday. I apologize to nobody. Life is just way the fuck too boring not to try.

bork1}
I also just saw that there is a sticker on my coffee cup that says, “Fix you.” Is this a cold play reference? Is she trying to tell me that she’s a Cold Play fan? Or she thinks I’m fucked up and needs some fixing?
It's obvious your fucked up and need fixing.

Females work on emotion, not logic. This is logical advice above, which is why I would respectfully disagree with it.

Try the push/pull technique. Give her a compliment, but then give a reason why she might not be right for you to date. This mind fuck can rev her interest.

If she resists or doesn't bite, cool off and try again another day. When you create the right emotional setting for her and she associates you with positive, fun feelings she'll come around.

Don't act perturbed if she doesn't react the way you want. Worst thing you can do and will cause her to cool off to you because you're too needy and available. Push/pull, carefree, fun, confident vibe. Relax, be yourself, nothing she says can disrupt your good feeling.

Why compliment a woman? Every other cuck and white knight is doing that? I prefer to kick dumpty off her pedestal with verbal jabs and berating her with absolute nonsense. Regardless, the context is there. If you are talking to a woman and she is surprised you have a dick, you aren't doing it right.

Dude just needs to pull the trigger. Chat up about your plans this weekend. She talks about hers. Assume, it was an invite. Tell her, "that sounded like an invite." Hand off phone and acquire digits.

Any sign of ambiguity, next her. Then repeat with her younger hotter tighter sister, her co workers, and friends. Out for number one. Ya dig it sucka?

I have a boner now

<{jackyeah}>

qjlnw.jpg

Went to the café after lunch to do some writing as usual. Got myself a hot cup of coffee and as I was writing, my pen ran out of ink and stopped working. I really did not feel like going back up to the office to get another pen so I asked the café girl if I could borrow a pen. Full of smiles, she said sure and got me a blue pen off the counter. Our fingers met when I took the pen from her and I received a shock of static. Ouch. She smiled and said I’m sorry. Obviously sparks are flying between us. Literally.

Lol.

I love this thread.

Why compliment a woman? Every other cuck and white knight is doing that? I prefer to kick dumpty off her pedestal with verbal jabs and berating her with absolute nonsense. Regardless, the context is there. If you are talking to a woman and she is surprised you have a dick, you aren't doing it right.

Dude just needs to pull the trigger. Chat up about your plans this weekend. She talks about hers. Assume, it was an invite. Tell her, "that sounded like an invite." Hand off phone and acquire digits.

Any sign of ambiguity, next her. Then repeat with her younger hotter tighter sister, her co workers, and friends. Out for number one. Ya dig it sucka?
I think it depends on the woman and also how the compliment is given. That's why I like to counterbalance my compliment with the pull away rejection. If you're total dickhead and she doesn't respond, then something was lacking in your approach, right? There's a balance there.

I spent the last 2 nights with a nice lady so my approach worked for me.

Last edited:
Well even if I don’t ask her out, I still need a place to get my coffee and write. The coffee shop is perfect because it’s in the same building as the office.
It's awkward enough at this point and you've established you aren't ashamed of your failed attempt at conquest; I say you keep going and continue business as usual. You can hint at asking her out from time to time without being too aggressive or serious about it. Just make a giant joke out of everything.

It's awkward enough at this point and you've established you aren't ashamed of your failed attempt at conquest; I say you keep going and continue business as usual. You can hint at asking her out from time to time without being too aggressive or serious about it. Just make a giant joke out of everything.
Honestly that’s what I’m doing. I make a giant joke out of everything, especially my life.

My “plan” if I have any, is to just go there as I always do. If I feel like talking to her, I will. Maybe I’ll build some kind of friendship with the supervisor too. Maybe I’m reading into it too much but the “fix you” sticker on my cup was kind of weird…

I think it depends on the woman and also how the compliment is given. That's why I like to counterbalance my compliment with the pull away rejection. If you're total dickhead and she doesn't respond, then something was lacking in your approach, right? There's a balance there.

I creampied a tight Hong Kong lady the last 2 nights so my approach worked for me.

Sounds like a lot of pickup hocus pocus. Ideally, anybody trying to sell you something, you should be skeptical, and with good reason. Too many snake oil salesmen.

I am pretty high energy. I am all round big ups but, I am less that way with women. They are constantly seeking validation and approval through tinder or social media. They got cucks and white knights blowing up their ego. I am more or less kicking dumpty off her pedestal and fucking with her chit. Its even funnier to call skinny women fat. Many still have a complex. A simple, "are you bulking these days?" goes a long way.

I rather be that dude just blowing shit up and offending then playing it safe and walking on egg shells. Ironically enough, a woman will sleep with the man who got a reaction out of her, some sort of emo stimuli over the beta male provider walking on egg shells and had no fucking clue dude is alive let alone has a dick.

As long as it is working for you but, in the Asian culture, they love round eye. All about them white boys so, not necessarily that has a lot to do with "approach" as much as it has to do with people playing into stereotypes. In the words of Russel Peters, "I don't make stereotypes. I see them."

Honestly that’s what I’m doing. I make a giant joke out of everything, especially my life.

My “plan” if I have any, is to just go there as I always do. If I feel like talking to her, I will. Maybe I’ll build some kind of friendship with the supervisor too. Maybe I’m reading into it too much but the “fix you” sticker on my cup was kind of weird…

Dude there is 18pages of absolute nonsense. I hope you are trolling.

Christ, just hit on her, acquire digits, go balls deep and upload pics for the lulz or get rejected in some hilarious fashion already. The poor girls poon is getting all dusty. Some other dude will step in if you don't. I know I will lol

I also just saw that there is a sticker on my coffee cup that says, “Fix you.” Is this a cold play reference? Is she trying to tell me that she’s a Cold Play fan? Or she thinks I’m fucked up and needs some fixing?
She is planning to cut off your balls.

Can't wait to see TS's face when he finally gets to this woman's apartment and this happens

11.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back