Coffee shop Girl (Update on #205)

P

Pugilistic

Another shit thread brought to you by me being bored out of my mind at work.

Anyways, I mentioned in another thread how there’s a café in the building where the office I work at is. I also mentioned there is a chick working there who is absolutely gorgeous. I see a lot of hot chicks where I live so I’m not often blown away by good looking women, but this chick is something else.

I bought something at the café once and saw how pretty this girl was when she was behind the counter. But the other day I was reading a book at the café during my lunch break and saw her walk around the café and holy shit her body matches how beautiful her face is. Legit one of the most beautiful women I’ve laid eyes on in person. I’m surprised she’s working at a café and not a model or celebrity. I talked about cute girls at my job but none of them can hold a candle light to this chick. Perhaps I’m hyping her up too much, but sorry no pics.

Yesterday I asked her for the wifi password and she answered, “I love you.” I looked at her dumbfounded and she giggled and said it’s all in lowercase letters. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. What little I know of her, she seems charming too. She always greets customers with a big smile and seems eager to help people out. Like she leaps to the counter to get an order or answer a question. Compared to a lot of young employees at these sort of places, she doesn’t seem nearly as lazy.

Naturally, I want to ask her out. I have never approached a chick who was working before so I’m pondering how to approach her. I could order something and be like, “Can I get a cappuccino… And your number?” Pretty stupid though. Or I could start small talk with her by asking her what she recommends that I get.

How do you recommend that I do it sherbros?

P.S. I will not open with a comment about pigeons.

*Update on post #108

Last edited by a moderator:
You're slowly turning into Goonerview. That eats pigeons.

But if i've learned anything on about dating/pickups/relationships on Sherdog, ask her if she wants to go back to your place for a nightcap.

Pics or GTFO

Grab her by the pussy

Opening line is, "Let me bang, bro!"

Step 3: Profit

well you see you walk up to her and...

hUNAo.jpg[img]

Stand on a table and serenade her while she makes your drink. If that doesn't work, casually mention that you're a sherdog brown belt.

When you're ordering your coffee, say "and can I buy one of these for you sometime?"

She sounds absolutely lovely. Go for it.

There's no way around it: take your balls and ask her out. Small talk a bit, ask for her phone number. I wouldn't go with a stupid line, that's like you spent all day thinking about your line. Just chat her up and be : oh, you seem to be cool, we should hang out some times. You noticed she always seems upbeat and goes out of her way for quality service. Tell her how it's refreshing to see someone so caring or some shit to start the conversation.

Yesterday I asked her for the wifi password and she answered, “I love you.” I looked at her dumbfounded and she giggled and said it’s all in lowercase letters. My heart was about to leap out of my chest.

giphy.gif

Stand on a table and serenade her while she makes your drink. If that doesn't work, casually mention that you're a sherdog brown belt.
That’s a good idea but what is she’s like, “I only date plats, you chump.”
When you're ordering your coffee, say "and can I buy one of these for you sometime?"

That’s actually…not bad. I may do that.
If she rejects me I’ll just never go back down to that café again. I’ll find another place to read

Ask her, "Do you come here often?"

When she says "Well, yeah, I work here", say "That's not what I meant."

Maybe but she probably gets free coffee all the time and the last place she wants to go on a date is a coffee shop.

BUT if she's really into Pug she'll do anything, including drinking her equivalent to water.

Lmao @ making a thread for advice. If you need to ask for help don't even bother. You'll save yourself from the embarrassment.

Maybe but she probably gets free coffee all the time and the last place she wants to go on a date is a coffee shop.

BUT if she's really into Pug she'll do anything, including drinking her equivalent to water.

It's an icebreaker comment! Silly goose. And not one that will make her puke. I give it the Nonsense vagina symbol of approval.

It's an icebreaker comment! Silly goose. And not one that will make her puke. I give it the Nonsense vagina symbol of approval.
It is an icebreaker but seems weird with coffee on coffee.

In my experience when it comes to asking out women at their place of work it's more of a slow burn situation. Bump up the casual talk and then ask her out. As long as you're genuine and not a fucking creep it usually works.

I've been out of the dating game for about 4 years though so what do I know. I'm rusty.

Probably too late.

You've sat around pining over some narrative you've created in your head and you're going to see the world through dipshit goggles.

Sorry if that sounds mean, it's just honest.

Anyway, there's some graph floating around about Tinder; it's applicable here though. If you take all the guy's women swipe interest on, something like 60% don't even initiate conversation. Another 25-30% just say 'hey, hello, hi', or something to that extent. The rest say something witty, funny, or just crash'n'burn trying to be a hero.

So... yeah. Just be direct and ask her out; just avoid something akin to, 'you purdy Jennayyy".

Tell her you train UFC, instant wet panties. After that she's all yours bro.

Just rip off your shirt and stand there looking majestic as fuck. She'll come to you.

Or steal my move and just stare longingly until you've creeped her out enough that she asks her manager to have you leave. At least she'll notice you.

It is an icebreaker but seems weird with coffee on coffee.

In my experience when it comes to asking out women at their place of work it's more of a slow burn situation. Bump up the casual talk and then ask her out. As long as you're genuine and not a fucking creep it usually works.

I've been out of the dating game for about 4 years though so what do I know. I'm rusty.

I've been out for 18 years (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I occasionally still get hit on even though I am old and falling apart and really if we're being honest right next door to hideous at 36 years old and I know what makes me uncomfortable and what doesn't.

Asking over the counter is perfect. If she's not into it she can immediately be distracted by going back to work.

Back