Coffee shop Girl (Update on #205)

Seriously though, just be genuine: tell her that you think she is beautiful & sweet, and that you would love to take her out sometime, to get to know her better. And before she can answer, just to really drive the point home, tell her that if she says no, then it is her loss, that fucking bitch.

Another shit thread brought to you by me being bored out of my mind at work.

Anyways, I mentioned in another thread how there’s a café in the building where the office I work at is. I also mentioned there is a chick working there who is absolutely gorgeous. I see a lot of hot chicks where I live so I’m not often blown away by good looking women, but this chick is something else.

I bought something at the café once and saw how pretty this girl was when she was behind the counter. But the other day I was reading a book at the café during my lunch break and saw her walk around the café and holy shit her body matches how beautiful her face is. Legit one of the most beautiful women I’ve laid eyes on in person. I’m surprised she’s working at a café and not a model or celebrity. I talked about cute girls at my job but none of them can hold a candle light to this chick. Perhaps I’m hyping her up too much, but sorry no pics.

Yesterday I asked her for the wifi password and she answered, “I love you.” I looked at her dumbfounded and she giggled and said it’s all in lowercase letters. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. What little I know of her, she seems charming too. She always greets customers with a big smile and seems eager to help people out. Like she leaps to the counter to get an order or answer a question. Compared to a lot of young employees at these sort of places, she doesn’t seem nearly as lazy.

Naturally, I want to ask her out. I have never approached a chick who was working before so I’m pondering how to approach her. I could order something and be like, “Can I get a cappuccino… And your number?” Pretty stupid though. Or I could start small talk with her by asking her what she recommends that I get.

How do you recommend that I do it sherbros?

P.S. I will not open with a comment about pigeons.
You've blown it already by investing so much mental energy on her. Only way of balancing it is by tapping it. She seems like a tease so that ain't happening.

You're now going to be unbalanced by the chick that serves you filtered bean water.

You should probably make a move on her next time you see her, or you never will. Just ask her name and introduce yourself. Then tell her that you would ask her out for coffee, but she's probably tired of that. Then see how she responds. Be confident and assertive, but gentlemanly. You got this!

You're now going to be unbalanced by the chick that serves you filtered bean water.

She gets him hyped up with caffeine, and then brings him crashing back down with soul-crushing rejection by her mere existence, so that's kind of a balance.

I've been out for 18 years (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I occasionally still get hit on even though I am old and falling apart and really if we're being honest right next door to hideous at 36 years old and I know what makes me uncomfortable and what doesn't.

Asking over the counter is perfect. If she's not into it she can immediately be distracted by going back to work.
I think men are trained to be careful about how to approach women. My sister always said that work is where she liked being approached the least so in my head I rarely attempted this. I mostly stuck with bars and the like. But I guess every woman is different.

She gets him hyped up with caffeine, and then brings him crashing back down with soul-crushing rejection by her mere existence, so that's kind of a balance.
He's already daydreaming about her. He's screwed !

It's an icebreaker comment! Silly goose. And not one that will make her puke. I give it the Nonsense vagina symbol of approval.
Honestly the first time a woman has given me good advice on this topic. Well except for that one time one of female friends told me not to cheat on my ex. I didn’t listen to her.
Probably too late.

You've sat around pining over some narrative you've created in your head and you're going to see the world through dipshit goggles.

Sorry if that sounds mean, it's just honest.
Nah it crossed my mind as well. I also think the more one waits, the more you build up this shit in your head and it becomes harder, or by the time you finally do it, you come off as a creep. I also wonder if it’s too late but only one way to find out, right? I’ll just do it, get rejected and come back on the dog crying about it.

It is very apparent I am smitten by this girl and it’s kind of exciting because I haven’t felt this in a long time. At my age and experience, I didn’t think I could be crushing on a chick I don’t even know lol but it’s kind of refreshing to be honest.

Or steal my move and just stare longingly until you've creeped her out enough that she asks her manager to have you leave. At least she'll notice you.

At least it’s a clean resolution.

How old are you TS (is that the same as OP? I'm trying to fit in)?

I never was a fan of crushing on anymore. They can be a garbage in a relationship. I always went in with a state of mind that they have to prove they're worth me daydreaming about. It helps you to keep from building someone up in your head too.

And how the fuck do you not listen to advice about not cheating?

Honestly the first time a woman has given me good advice on this topic. Well except for that one time one of female friends told me not to cheat on my ex. I didn’t listen to her.

I'm here for you, Pug.

bro ask her out as soon as possible or fuck another girl so she gets out of your head

Also this.
I honestly would like to show how ridiculously hot she is (to me anyway). But I don’t have a pic of her and even if I did I would prefer to respect her privacy. If I get her number, I will probably get her ID for a chat app that everyone here uses, and she would have pics of herself on it. Which means I’ll have fap material before the date.
How old are you TS (is that the same as OP? I'm trying to fit in)?

I never was a fan of crushing on anymore. They can be a garbage in a relationship. I always went in with a state of mind that they have to prove they're worth me daydreaming about. It helps you to keep from building someone up in your head too.

And how the fuck do you not listen to advice about not cheating?
You’re getting a hang of it. TS = thread starter. OP = Original post.

I’m 30. Ridiculous that I have a crush on someone at my age. I’m not a fan of crushing either because I would always just ask somebody out or be done with it. I haven’t been doing so much of the former these days so it’s been taking a bit more effort to gather the courage. Which is just a dumb excuse on my part.

As for cheating, that’s a long story but in the end I ended up thinking with my dick more and made a mistake. My friend said I would probably regret it and feel shitty about myself, and she was right.

I tended bar and worked shitty cs jobs for years. These chicks get hit on constantly shit even a lot of the dudes get hit on. You need to break the "customer" wall.

With that said I have to ask how good you are at perceiving signs of attraction from the opposite sex and OBJECTIVELY speaking how many of these has she thrown your way. There is also the fact and caveat that anyone good in hospitality knows how to exploit these behaviors.

Drop your money clip with 100's and magnum condoms.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal

You’re getting a hang of it. TS = thread starter. OP = Original post.

I’m 30. Ridiculous that I have a crush on someone at my age. I’m not a fan of crushing either because I would always just ask somebody out or be done with it. I haven’t been doing so much of the former these days so it’s been taking a bit more effort to gather the courage. Which is just a dumb excuse on my part.

As for cheating, that’s a long story but in the end I ended up thinking with my dick more and made a mistake. My friend said I would probably regret it and feel shitty about myself, and she was right.
Thanks.

Just pull the trigger bro. You should know by now that some things work and some things don't and sometimes there's no rhyme or reason. It doe't have anything to do with who you are as a person the majority of the time.

Yeah I mean I've been there. I just didn't ask advice because I knew what the right answer was and didn't want to give anyone the opportunity to talk me out of it which I think makes me shittier than you.

Ask her if she likes home cooked meals.

Of pidgeon.

Write your number on the back of an ATM receipt...... unless you're poor

Whatever happened to asking women directly?
This is sherdog bro. Gotta know if this chick is a sloot with prime sexual market value or something first.
Thanks.

Just pull the trigger bro. You should know by now that some things work and some things don't and sometimes there's no rhyme or reason. It doe't have anything to do with who you are as a person the majority of the time.

Yeah I mean I've been there. I just didn't ask advice because I knew what the right answer was and didn't want to give anyone the opportunity to talk me out of it which I think makes me shittier than you.
I will do it man. Regardless of the outcome, I fully intend to follow through and follow up on this thread and the pigeon thread.
Ask her if she likes home cooked meals.

Of pidgeon.
Bringing her to my place to serve her a home cooked pigeon dish would be my ultimate goal.

Write your number on the back of an ATM receipt...... unless you're poor
If I showed her my atm receipt, she would know I’m poor for sure

I will do it man. Regardless of the outcome, I fully intend to follow through on snapping secret photographs of her and posting the pics for all of you cool guys here at Sherdog and follow up on this thread and the pigeon thread.

Fixed.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

Back