Coffee shop Girl (Update on #205)

The dramatic conclusion to adventures of pugilistic: Café girl edition

After some hard thinking, I’ve decided to quit my current job and start my own venture. Whatever happens with that, I just don’t think this company and this field is a good fit for me. That also means no more café girl because I’m not going to commute an hour like I am currently doing just to see her.

I went to the café again to grab some tea and as I was ordering told her that she won’t have to see me again. She asked me, “oh why not?” and I told her I’m quitting and will be gone in a couple of weeks. In jest I said, “You’re going to miss me right?” at which she nervously laughed.

I told her I don’t think I will have the chance again so I will ask her one more time for her number. I told her I think she’s beautiful and that I would like to take her out for a drink sometime. She thanked me for the flattery but declined.

There’s the conclusion guys. Thanks for the advice, the lulzy comments and for making this an epic thread. Once I actually stop coming to work, it also means I won’t post here as nearly as much since I only really go on sherdog because I’m bored at work.

Bummed-WWE-Wrestler-Reaction-Gif.gif

After some hard thinking, I’ve decided to quit my current job and start my own venture. Whatever happens with that, I just don’t think this company and this field is a good fit for me. That also means no more café girl because I’m not going to commute an hour like I am currently doing just to see her.

I went to the café again to grab some tea and as I was ordering told her that she won’t have to see me again. She asked me, “oh why not?” and I told her I’m quitting and will be gone in a couple of weeks. In jest I said, “You’re going to miss me right?” at which she nervously laughed.

I told her I don’t think I will have the chance again so I will ask her one more time for her number. I told her I think she’s beautiful and that I would like to take her out for a drink sometime. She thanked me for the flattery but declined.

There’s the conclusion guys. Thanks for the advice, the lulzy comments and for making this an epic thread. Once I actually stop coming to work, it also means I won’t post here as nearly as much since I only really go on sherdog because I’m bored at work.
Did you have to stand on a stool to talk to her at eye level?

Go back one more time and get a picture.

Or if you're really feeling adventurous hand her a piece of paper with the url of this thread. Most Korean girls know english to some level, right?

Go back one more time and get a picture.

Or if you're really feeling adventurous hand her a piece of paper with the url of this thread. Most Korean girls know english to some level, right?
Most Koreans speak some level of English but this chick was either really nervous or is dumb as rocks because she seemed bewildered that one I spoke English to her

Most Koreans speak some level of English but this chick was either really nervous or is dumb as rocks because she seemed bewildered that one I spoke English to her

Could easily be the best thread in sherdog history if she posted in it. Just saying. And if you're retiring from sherdog it would possibly be the best exit as well.

Just a picture would still put it in contention.

Could easily be the best thread in sherdog history if she posted in it. Just saying. And if you're retiring from sherdog it would possibly be the best exit as well.

Just a picture would still put it in contention.
Lol I am not retiring. Just not going to be as active due to injuries and all the wars I’ve been in with Banchan. But you’re right about the pic. Maybe I can see if I can get a selfie with her at least.

You never tell a woman she's beautiful before you bang her. It makes you too available and sinks your value into the toilet. You need to learn to game and how to spike their emotional interest. It's all about the chase.

You never tell a woman she's beautiful before you bang her. It makes you too available and sinks your value into the toilet. You need to learn to game and how to spike their emotional interest. It's all about the chase.
I think you’re making a bigger deal out of it than it is. Telling girls that they are attractive is to show them you aren’t interested in being their gay best friend. Also, I genuinely meant it because I do think she is beautiful.

I think you’re making a bigger deal out of it than it is. Telling girls that they are attractive is to show them you aren’t interested in being their gay best friend. Also, I genuinely meant it because I do think she is beautiful.
Whatever's working for you bro.

I don't agree 100% with bigbangspiritbomb's approach, but he is a little bit on the right track with the idea of insulting women to spark their emotional interest. You sound like a decent dude and I'm sure you can still pull being the nice guy, but your game has holes.

I mean no offense

Once at a bar I told this girl she was beautiful and she gave me a hug. I actually got to touch a woman so obviously it worked
Yeah, it will usually get you that or the 'ah, you're sweet'. If you're content with that then by all means..

Yeah, it will usually get you that or the 'ah, you're sweet'. If you're content with that then by all means..
In all seriousness, it’s not so much the words but what you convey, and I think you’re focusing on the words a bit too much. I think what you mean is that telling a girl that she’s beautiful might convey neediness or you might come off as approval-seeking. If you’re coming from a place of being honest and confident, it really doesn’t matter.

In all seriousness, it’s not so much the words but what you convey, and I think you’re focusing on the words a bit too much. I think what you mean is that telling a girl that she’s beautiful might convey neediness or you might come off as approval-seeking. If you’re coming from a place of being honest and confident, it really doesn’t matter.
Yeah, to an extent. I've mentioned rsdmax already. The other to check out is Todd Valentine.

Back