Media Cody Garbrandt calls out...TJ Dillashaw??

giphy.webp

Cody isn't anywhere close to a fight with TJ.

Dude lost 4 of his last 5.... he should be happy to get any fight possible. TJ will not be it unless TJ just feels like wrecking him a 3rd time for no reason.

Cody needs to win fights before talking shit. He completely throws the TJ fights under the bus, but he has been KO'd since TJ so he cant really blame it on that.

Only success Cody has ever had against TJ is with his Twitter fingers and in his own head. That guy needs to focus on his cut to 125.
cody was moments away from finishing tj in both fights wtf are u running your mouth for?

Cody seems like the more straight forward of the 2 - the dillasnake's a great fighter though.

They're not nice guys to be honest.
I can actually disagree with this when it comes to Cody. I was at the MGM for the UFC 189 pre fight Q & A and in the line up before we got in Cody was walking by and got called out by a fan in a wheel chair who knew who he was. He was on the card but he only had 1 UFC fight at that point. He spent a lot of time with that fan and it was not seeming to be for show and attention.

I have seen a lot of fighters that most people don't recognise going thru the MGM so its not uncommon. Seen Cowboy Oliverira, Bruce Buffer, Kongo, Mighty Mouse, Hendricks, Castillo and more. Cody seemed very genuinely nice.

Cody will never grow up. Frankly he is too stupid to ever be successful. Had the world by the balls after his Cruz fight and basically couldn’t have had a worse course from there on out. Lost fights, public opinion, etc. now he needs to focus on the good kind of losing; weight
He actually was successful though, he was BW champion and has a dog breeding business which probably makes him some good money. That breed of dogs aren't cheap. He just had a bad couple of fights but to say he didn't find success is just pure hating. He found success, he became UFC champion which most fighters will never get to be. His losses won't erase that fact.

But he does seem like he's letting his personal feelings affect his decision making. He was moving to 125 to try and win the title there but now that TJ is back he wants to fight at BW again and rematch TJ instead. Most likely just an emotional response after watching the fight. I'm sure he'll still most likely drop down to FLW instead.

TJ should stay quiet as well. He got smoked by a manlet while cheating.
D-ltc6dXUAEbQRF.jpg

True story.

They're not nice guys to be honest. Funny thing is, they hate one another because they're so much alike. That said, some guys need to have ridiculous belief in themselves to succeed at this level. Not mind boggling stuff, but not everyone who beats up other people for a living are nice.

When I hear second-hand about their little spats I can never tell who said what...it just sounds like the same guy saying everything.

TJ derailed his career. TJ was cheating. I'd be pissed if I was him

Back