Media Cody Garbrandt calls out...TJ Dillashaw??

Only success Cody has ever had against TJ is with his Twitter fingers and in his own head. That guy needs to focus on his cut to 125.
Cody will never grow up. Frankly he is too stupid to ever be successful. Had the world by the balls after his Cruz fight and basically couldn’t have had a worse course from there on out. Lost fights, public opinion, etc. now he needs to focus on the good kind of losing; weight

Cody will never grow up. Frankly he is too stupid to ever be successful. Had the world by the balls after his Cruz fight and basically couldn’t have had a worse course from there on out. Lost fights, public opinion, etc. now he needs to focus on the good kind of losing; weight

Cody is a legend in his own mind.

I come to realize that both of these guys are dickbags.

They're not nice guys to be honest. Funny thing is, they hate one another because they're so much alike. That said, some guys need to have ridiculous belief in themselves to succeed at this level. Not mind boggling stuff, but not everyone who beats up other people for a living are nice.

They're not nice guys to be honest. Funny thing is, they hate one another because they're so much alike. That said, some guys need to have ridiculous belief in themselves to succeed at this level. Not mind boggling stuff, but not everyone who beats up other people for a living are nice.
Too bad Cody hasn’t been successful in a looooong time lol

Cody and TAM gave TJ shit for leaving. Now Cody has left. Pot meet kettle. I will be honest, I rooted for TJ against Cody in both fights because the leaving camp stuff was ridiculously stupid and it was hilarious seeing Cody meltdown on TUF over losing water tetherball, lol.

Sand should of won. But cody needs to lay off the crack. Asking for a fight with tj lmao. Cody is a gate keeper. Tj jist went 5 rounds with 1 eye one leg and a broken nose with the number 2 fighter in the division. Although gifted a decision. Cody would of been finished with in 3.

tj-dillashaw-cody-garbrandt-ufc-217-9.jpg

Cody and TAM gave TJ shit for leaving. Now Cody has left. Pot meet kettle. I will be honest, I rooted for TJ against Cody in both fights because the leaving camp stuff was ridiculously stupid and it was hilarious seeing Cody meltdown on TUF over losing water tetherball, lol.
He’s an overgrown child who’s behavior was encouraged by TAM and not corralled. And what funny is that TJ was smart to leave TAM. He grew A LOT under bang. Tj was always the more complete fighter. Cody had better natural skills but a rock in his cranium that always limited his potential

Cody's problem is his arms are too short

Back