Cleto Reyes Safetec 10oz

Andrel Direll used safetecs in yersterdays fight against Brinson, first time i see a pro using these gloves in a pro fight

I think that you are wrong Strato, Against who has sergio martinez used the safetecs?, he always uses the regular reyes fight gloves from Sampson boxing

Ah, I saw the writing on the thumb I thought it was safetec, but you are correct. After looking for a good image it does say Sampson boxing on the thumb

Got these a few weeks back in white, Reyes white is glorious and I really have to say the padding is impressive and REALLY protective these have changed my mind about reyes and I see what you're talking about now it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong and I was wrong about reyes. But I still wouldn't get the training gloves these are much more protective!

They are good gloves but to be honest they are kind of a pain compared to other gloves looking back in retrospect.

They are great gloves I don't regret my purchase but I think you have to be either a pro fighter or a die hard Reyes fan to invest in these.

So what is your go to 10oz gloves now a days?

I stick with 12oz these days. I've been alternating between top boxer IMF and c17.

I traded my Reyes safetec to rob aka tm99

Great review. I had Ringside IMFs in 16 but afted a while started to not like them. Got top kjng 10oz coming now for mitt and bag work.

I am a fan of layered over IMF.

Back