Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

That looks terrible. Honestly, that's not good.

She was literally the worst striker in MMA until Gabi Garcia came along. She also can't take a punch. The only chance she has is if the fight somehow makes it to the ground without her being knockedout 1st. Her ground game is surprisingly good.

Cyborg would have the advantage imo

would be nice to see Cris fight a credible opponent though

They were scheduled to fight once before at 140lbs in Invicta FC. Cyborg said she wouldn't be able to make the weight, Cindy called her unprofessional and said the fight's off.

Isn't this the same chick that wanted Rumble to bend her over? She's a freak, a freak and a beast for wanting to fight Cyborg, a freaky beast.

I know people hate Cyborg here, but Cyborg would murder Dandois.

She was literally the worst striker in MMA until Gabi Garcia came along. She also can't take a punch. The only chance she has is if the fight somehow makes it to the ground without her being knockedout 1st. Her ground game is surprisingly good.
That bad huh? Makes sense looking at that clip. That is quite possibly the worst, or at least some of the worst, striking I've seen from a professional fighter.

Haven't seen her fight, but I guess her groundgame makes up for it.

Well Cindy isn't going to strike with Cyborg, she's going to try and take her down and submit her.

Since she has victories over Coenen, Anderson and yes Baars, it isn't a ridiculous ambition.

Come on Cyborg don't duck someone who wants to fight you.

i'm sorry but if this isn't fighter bashing, fighter bashing doesn't exist. if someone were to call Ronda Rousey a fat cow they'd be carded or banned real quick. what gives?

No they wouldn't and I've seen Ronda called worse.

Well Cindy isn't going to strike with Cyborg, she's going to try and take her down and submit her.

Since she has victories over Coenen, Anderson and yes Baars, it isn't a ridiculous ambition.

Come on Cyborg don't duck someone who wants to fight you.

I agree. And it should be noted that Dandois says she would take a prolonged leave from work and put some intense full time training into preparation for the fight, and surely this would mean training at Xtreme Couture with her very good friend Miesha Tate.

Cindy-Dandois-Miesha-Tate.jpg

I wouldn't mind watching Cindy getting what she deserves, the Cyborg beat down!
10000821.gif

Fucking hell.. Is this person a professional fighter?

Looks like the women who have been training at my gym 2 hours a week for 2 months.

Have those women in your gym beaten the likes of Baars and Megan Anderson?

Trouble is the risk reward ratio doesn't add up for Cyborg. If she wins then she beat up a soccer mom, if she loses well the hype is over.

Any place, any weight, any organization - a goat or even someone with a champ mentality would take that fight. Will Cyborg tho?

Last edited:
Have those women in your gym beaten the likes of Baars and Megan Anderson?

Trouble is the risk reward ratio doesn't add up for Cyborg. If she wins then she beat up a soccer mom, if she loses well the hype is over.

Any place, any weight, any organization - a goat or even someone with a champ mentality would take that fight. Will Cyborg tho?

Conor wouldn't.

They were scheduled to fight once before at 140lbs in Invicta FC. Cyborg said she wouldn't be able to make the weight, Cindy called her unprofessional and said the fight's off.
They were scheduled to fight at Invicta 15. This was going to be Cyborg's fight at 140 on her way down to 135 to fight Ronda per UFC demands. Halfway through her camp Ronda lost. Cyborg abandoned the fight at 140 because there was no longer a point to it from her perspective. Dandois was replaced with Ibragimova at 145. These female fighters make so little that Dandois said she wouldn't be able to pay her bills after being cut from the fight. Cyborg should give her the fight. She could fight Dandois and turn around and fight a better opponent (if available) a short time later.

Back