Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

war battle cat

cindy-dandois-invicta-10-portrait.jpg

Hair too unnaturally blonde, but wood. Happily.

Beats up duke now wants a piece of the Borg. She has balls, but she's gonna get wrecked.

Theres many think if she can get it to the ground Cindy could be Cyborg toughest test.

This is the girl that beat Marles Coenen on her debut, and beat the "next big thing at 145" Megan Anderson a couple of fights ago. Cindy is one of the few girls left at 145 that Cyborg hasnt fought.

And Cyborg has already ducked her once. They were meant to meet two decembers ago at 140 when Cyborg was doing her, "fight at 140 in invicta, then make 135 then fight in the UFC " thing.. Cyborg already pulled out of that one and changed her mind about 135.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Unless it gets to the ground, Dandois has no hope. I assume she just wants a solid payday for getting beat up. Perhaps she is planning to take some time off and wants to put a little money in the bank beforehand. I can think of no other sound reason why she would request a fight with Cyborg.
I assume most women who sign to fight Cyborg just want a solid payday for getting beat up.

Still, there's gotta be an easier way to make a living...

Well Cindy isn't going to strike with Cyborg, she's going to try and take her down and submit her.

Since she has victories over Coenen, Anderson and yes Baars, it isn't a ridiculous ambition.

Come on Cyborg don't duck someone who wants to fight you.
I have yet to see the Cyborg opponent who manages to avoid striking with her.

That looks terrible. Honestly, that's not good.

Cyborg via murder. And don't let Bill Cosby to be cageside when that happens.

DUKE_JESSAMYN_AD.png

How bad does this chick has to be to get beat by her

Fucking hell.. Is this person a professional fighter?

Looks like the women who have been training at my gym 2 hours a week for 2 months.

I think Conor would say she belongs in the stuck in the mud division

Pretty bad pad work, lol. Boxercise class is now in session.

Bwahahahah man, even Ronda looks better on the pads

Ronda does look better, but she was the UFC champion and supposedly fighting "A" level talent. She isn't far behind.

Cat probably found her trainer at the local bar and probably paying him in bar tabs. Ronda has the best trainers her money can buy at her disposal.

Last edited:
I don't want to be racist but there's sure a lot of White girls
Kicking ass in mma

I agree. And it should be noted that Dandois says she would take a prolonged leave from work and put some intense full time training into preparation for the fight, and surely this would mean training at Xtreme Couture with her very good friend Miesha Tate.

Cindy-Dandois-Miesha-Tate.jpg
Good idea. Xtreme Couture worked wonders for Miesha's striking...

Holy moly, she makes Ronda look like Triple G on the pads.

I assume most women who sign to fight Cyborg just want a solid payday for getting beat up.

Still, there's gotta be an easier way to make a living...

Have you seen the "models" with booking info (whores) on Instagram? That's probably an easier life.

I don't want to be racist but there's sure a lot of White girls
Kicking ass in mma

Well, the sport is mainly a US sport and whites make up about 78% here so why is that a notable fact?

Seems like it should be the norm, more often than not. MMA ain't a cheap sport to get into, relatively speaking when compared to other combat sports.

I love how she is "willing" to fight in the UFC like she is doing them a favor.

Pretty bad pad work, lol. Boxercise class is now in session.

Ronda does look better, but she was the UFC champion and supposedly fighting "A" level talent. She isn't far behind.

Cat probably found her trainer at the local bar and probably paying him in bar tabs. Ronda has the best trainers her money can buy at her disposal.

This is true. But Edmond's gym is special because anything is possible there. No other gym would allow boxing nubs to spar with former world champs and videotape the entire session. But clearly, with Ronda dropping world champs with body shots on a regular basis, this video had to be shared with the world.

I wouldn't write off Battle Cat so quickly. Sure, she pokes fun at her own striking ability but Dandois is a very dangerous and crafty submission fighter. If Cyborg is too reckless, Dandois can duck under and take her down. Once there, she could realistically submit Cyborg.

I wouldn't write off Battle Cat so quickly. Sure, she pokes fun at her own striking ability but Dandois is a very dangerous and crafty submission fighter. If Cyborg is too reckless, Dandois can duck under and take her down. Once there, she could realistically submit Cyborg.

I think she is a far more skilled grappler, but Cyborg is far too powerful. Which is too bad, as I would like to see Dandois pull off a surprise upset.

Here is how this fight will end up looking at the end.

Cindy+Dandois+vs+Yana+Kunitskaya.gif

She seems to have a fun and cute personality. I like that in her. But beyond that, I'm not sold on her.

Not sure what that video of her sparring with Vic was trying to convey. That the two met in a gym one day and had a bit of fun?? It should go without saying that Darchinyan would embarrass Rousey if he was taking the sparring seriously.

Back