Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

hating on her for calling out cyborg is weird. she is trying to make money and has the balls to face the hardest competition in WMMA. props to her if anything.

Theres many think if she can get it to the ground Cindy could be Cyborg toughest test.

This is the girl that beat Marles Coenen on her debut, and beat the "next big thing at 145" Megan Anderson a couple of fights ago. Cindy is one of the few girls left at 145 that Cyborg hasnt fought.

And Cyborg has already ducked her once. They were meant to meet two decembers ago at 140 when Cyborg was doing her, "fight at 140 in invicta, then make 135 then fight in the UFC " thing.. Cyborg already pulled out of that one and changed her mind about 135.

hating on her for calling out cyborg is weird. she is trying to make money and has the balls to face the hardest competition in WMMA. props to her if anything.

I'm a two stripe blue belt in bjj im gonna challenge roger gracie to a sub only match.

I admire Cindy Dandois' steadfast refusal to learn or employ any striking whatsoever, yet still be gainfully employed as a professional MMA fighter. That armbar on Friday night was magnificent.

Cyborg would kill her.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Unless it gets to the ground, Dandois has no hope. I assume she just wants a solid payday for getting beat up. Perhaps she is planning to take some time off and wants to put a little money in the bank beforehand. I can think of no other sound reason why she would request a fight with Cyborg.

this,

she is just tooooooooooooo slooooooooooow

Can someone famous for fighting at a high level please fight this he-she already? It's ridiculous that no one wants a stab at Cyborg. Zingano should take it for a hail mary redemption. I'm not even interested in Cyborg's fights cause they're always these random blow outs, but if we could get a relevant figure in there regardless of the size it would be a lot more interesting.

Agreed.
Its funny how underskilled nobodys call out cyborg but the SOMEBODYS are quiet as fuck. Thats been my complaint all along.
But they start talking about lose 5 lbs etch.

And im like..wait...you have NOBODIES, as in people none of us have ever heard, that are clearly less talented than cyborg who have called her out and the once evers of the UFCs are saying shit.

Its like pulling teeth to get these people to admit they are scared.

They counter me by saying cyborg is DUCKING by not losing the weight even tho shes called them out. People who duck dont call anyone out. At all. They dont say shit. Like Ronda, Miesha, and Holly, who ACTUALLY BACKED DOWN AFTER SAYING SHE WOULD AT 140!

Bitches be scared....

Ive never seen this before i think in all combat sports. CANS want to fight, but the so called top ranked ones dont.

BTW, Cyborg will destroy this chick. Shes got balls tho.

I admire Cindy Dandois' steadfast refusal to learn or employ any striking whatsoever, yet still be gainfully employed as a professional MMA fighter. That armbar on Friday night was magnificent.

Cyborg would kill her.

Actually, she has another job to pay the bills.

Surprise!!!!!!

:)

I say let her fight Cyborg. She's already living in a fairytale world.

cindy has a good ground game but will get beat up on the feet. think demian maia(sp?) but with less takedown skill and less bjj. all she has is a ground game but it is decent.

I literally saw, after reading. It was more of a joke...did you see Cindy sparring? Hopefully someone who loves her will sit her down and have a heart to heart.

Yeah, she does not even train full-time. Of course, finding that out caused me to be more impressed by her grappling. That being said, she also needs to work on her diet, S&C program and fight prep.

And, should the fight ever happen, she is still going to leave the cage looking like she tried to welch on a bet with a biker gang.

Back