Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

she also said after his last fight that she'll fight at 135lbs or 145lbs

29xc37s.gif

The fuck is going on? And what the fuck is Cyborgs future plans? I'm getting real tired of her

Can someone famous for fighting at a high level please fight this he-she already? It's ridiculous that no one wants a stab at Cyborg. Zingano should take it for a hail mary redemption. I'm not even interested in Cyborg's fights cause they're always these random blow outs, but if we could get a relevant figure in there regardless of the size it would be a lot more interesting.

Beats up duke now wants a piece of the Borg. She has balls, but she's gonna get wrecked.

what's next? Cinderella in UFC ? Beast, Leprechaun? oh wait...

Cindy via step motherly treatment?

Never heard of her. She has some guts to face Cyborg though, not many women are willing to face the Goat. Cyborg is probably looking for tougher comp (like Holly who ducked at 198) but at least she is getting options. It doesnt matter who she fights, they will be destroyed and it will be fun to watch.

Well, gotta give it to her, it's an original call out and we don't see those that much.

But, just from what I saw in the small instagram clip posted above, Cyborg would smack her around the cage.

Edit: Damn just saw it now, she's from Belgium! Gotta support her now. Now I will be a bit sad when Cyborg KO's her. Although she TKO'd Jorina Baars, so she can strike.

Last edited:
She seems to lack speed, power, technique and athleticism in that short clip.

She seems to lack speed, power, technique and athleticism in that short clip.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Unless it gets to the ground, Dandois has no hope. I assume she just wants a solid payday for getting beat up. Perhaps she is planning to take some time off and wants to put a little money in the bank beforehand. I can think of no other sound reason why she would request a fight with Cyborg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back