Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

Again... an apparently fun, interesting person we haven't heard of yet. But people are shitting on her for calling out The Borg.

It's a good call out. Any Org, any weight, any venue. And she clearly has guts. Quite a nice figure too.

I like her already. I just hope she can fight, and doesn't get killed. Imagine the hype and boost beating The Borg would give her.

Can someone famous for fighting at a high level please fight this he-she already? It's ridiculous that no one wants a stab at Cyborg. Zingano should take it for a hail mary redemption. I'm not even interested in Cyborg's fights cause they're always these random blow outs, but if we could get a relevant figure in there regardless of the size it would be a lot more interesting.

i'm sorry but if this isn't fighter bashing, fighter bashing doesn't exist. if someone were to call Ronda Rousey a fat cow they'd be carded or banned real quick. what gives?

Good. Make the fight.
I don't see this ending well for Cindy, but at least she'll get some exposure and (hopefully) some good money. And it gives Megan Anderson a bit more time to grow.

Can someone famous for fighting at a high level please fight this he-she already? It's ridiculous that no one wants a stab at Cyborg. Zingano should take it for a hail mary redemption. I'm not even interested in Cyborg's fights cause they're always these random blow outs, but if we could get a relevant figure in there regardless of the size it would be a lot more interesting.

You should get banned for fighter bashing...

Also, as a fellow Belgian, I would like to see her fight again... but Cyborg? I dunno man. I don't think a lot of girls stand a chance against the Borg, including Cindy. Would be a monsterous upset, but I can't see it happen.

10 out of 10 for originality anyways....

Well, gotta give it to her, it's an original call out and we don't see those that much.

But, just from what I saw in the small instagram clip posted above, Cyborg would smack her around the cage.

Edit: Damn just saw it now, she's from Belgium! Gotta support her now. Now I will be a bit sad when Cyborg KO's her. Although she TKO'd Jorina Baars, so she can strike.
No, no, that ain't true. Not at all.

Yes, she does indeed have a TKO victory against Baars (in MMA), but that TKO came via takedown and GnP, not stand-up striking. And it's not even that the GnP was particularly vicious. Actually it looked rather tame and harmless. It's just that Jorina was completely unable to get up from the ground or at least improve her position, so at some point the ref had to stop it.

Cindy has good grappling, but her striking is really pretty bad, both defensively and offensively.

Based on the few fights I've seen of Dandois, she would get slaughtered. In double-quick time.

Good on her for putting herself out there, though.

Bwahahahah man, even Ronda looks better on the pads

No need to exaggerate...

14701566042cosZOK.gif

war battle cat

cindy-dandois-invicta-10-portrait.jpg
LOL wut? This chick is getting wrek-murdered by 'borg.

They need to use Cyborg more. More catch weights. Precedent is already set for womens catch weights now a few times.

Tired of that...
There has been only one real competitive opponent to Cyborg at 145 lbs, and it was Marloes Coenen. Coenen is a small 145 or a big 135 lbs, in her 16th year of fighting, way past her prime, and has been recently finished by Alexis Dufresne.

Simple : Cyborg loses 5 lbs of muscles and fights Zingano or Tate at 135 lbs. End of story. Only credible career for her.

Hopefully her brother will put the pads down and be like "this aint workin', this gon be a bad idea"

If she had any good friends they'd tell her to delete that post.

No, no, that ain't true. Not at all.

Yes, she does indeed have a TKO victory against Baars (in MMA), but that TKO came via takedown and GnP, not stand-up striking. And it's not even that the GnP was particularly vicious. Actually it looked rather tame and harmless. It's just that Jorina was completely unable to get up from the ground or at least improve her position, so at some point the ref had to stop it.

Cindy has good grappling, but her striking is really pretty bad, both defensively and offensively.
You're 100% right, I just learned about her and saw her record. After my post I checked the video of that fight and it was without striking. And like you said that GnP was very weak. Still, she also has a win over Coenen. So I'm glad (for Belgium) we also have a female fighter that's not that bad.

DUKE_JESSAMYN_AD.png

How bad does this chick has to be to get beat by her

Didn't Dandois subbed her in under 2 minutes?

I don't wanna see Cyborg kill Cinderella. :(

She fights once a year and is considered a "small bantamweight". (Valentina/Tate size)

Back