Chute Boxe was the Pinnacle MMA Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

Pride Fanboys just can't let things go...

Why? Because he said they are arguably the greatest camp of all time? I do not see how that correlates to being a Pride fanboy. Look at the roster and their accomplishments. Most certainly is a valid argument,opinion and statement.

It seems you are so eager to bash something related to Pride that you are nothing more than a "Pride Hater".

Absolutely! I am an avid and proud Shogun fanboy. I see all the disrespectful comments about him tapping to strikes and being overrated. It seems as if 99.9% have a join date of 2010 or newer.
No one should be making comments about any fighter tapping to strikes especially someone with the heart, determination, and chin of Shogun. The wars and fights he has put on should be appreciated and fans should be thankful to have witnessed them

One thing wand had back in the day with those crazy swing to murder you punches, was hand speed.

No one should be making comments about any fighter tapping to strikes especially someone with the heart, determination, and chin of Shogun. The wars and fights he has put on should be appreciated and fans should be thankful to have witnessed them

Unfortunately MMA fans are not like that. They think they have to tear down one fighter to make another look better. It simply is not the case.

Absolutely! I am an avid and proud Shogun fanboy. I see all the disrespectful comments about him tapping to strikes and being overrated. It seems as if 99.9% have a join date of 2010 or newer.

sad when they ignore the determination and heart he showed against hendo and put him down about tapping to jones just for the sake of it. Disrespectful pieces of shit who dont have a fraction of a guy like shogun or wands heart

sad when they ignore the determination and heart he showed against hendo and put him down about tapping to jones just for the sake of it. Disrespectful pieces of shit who dont have a fraction of a guy like shogun or wands heart

Preach on!!

Hammer-House-mma-679132_400_400.jpg

Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Brandon Lee Hinkle, Phil Baroni, Wes Sims..you can always rely on the hammer house.

Why? Because he said they are arguably the greatest camp of all time? I do not see how that correlates to being a Pride fanboy. Look at the fucking roster and their accomplishments. Most certainly is a valid argument,opinion and statement.

It seems you are so eager to bash something related to Pride that you are nothing more than a "Pride Hater".

First of all, calling Wandy the "Michael Jordan of MMA" is ridiculous. He fought for the UFC title, lost, jumped over to PRIDE, dominated against suspect competition, came back to the UFC and got KO'd left and right.

Second, A. Silva didn't find great success until AFTER he left Chutebox. In fact, he did better when he started training with their rivals, BTT.

Finally, Shogun had a great run in the PRIDE GP, but has been hit or miss since coming to the UFC.

Sorry if I disagree with you, but saying Chutebox was easily the greatest MMA camp ever is just plain ignorant.

Pride Fanboys just can't let things go...

let what go? i can only speak for myself when i say that guys like shogun and wand are passed their primes. So what thats life. Doesnt take away from what these fighters and respected camps have accomplished in the sport.

Yeah, it was just blind luck; he was in an elevator in Vegas with my mom and sister! My mother knew who he was because my sister's been an MMA and Wand fan for about as long as I have. Props to Wand for being respectful to my mother, haha. Axe Murderer in the ring/cage, gentleman outside of it.

"War only in the ring, peace on Earth." -Wand

wandsaku.jpg

First of all, calling Wandy the "Michael Jordan of MMA" is ridiculous. He fought for the UFC title, lost, jumped over to PRIDE, dominated against suspect competition, came back to the UFC and got KO'd left and right.

Second, A. Silva didn't find great success until AFTER he left Chutebox. In fact, he did better when he started training with their rivals, BTT.

Finally, Shogun had a great run in the PRIDE GP, but has been hit or miss since coming to the UFC.

Sorry if I disagree with you, but saying Chutebox was easily the greatest MMA camp ever is just plain ignorant.

anderson silva snapped sakurai 20 fight unbeaten streak in 2001 and was ranked #1 in the world...so ya

That is fine to have differing opinions but to say that those opinions are in direct correlation to being a "Pride Fanboy" is ignorant.

You can use revisionist history to discredit Wand but he is a pioneer and a legend and one of the greatest and most dominant MMA champions of all time. You so easily discredit his competition but fail to acknowledge that he has wins over Arona, Rampagex2, Sakurabax3, Henderson, Mezger etc. He has 9 top 10 wins.

Yes, Silva got better but his foundation was layed at Cbute Box and was ranked number one in the world during his days at CB. Is it really such a shocker that fighters improve? So Anderson got better as his skills progressed like every other MMA fighter. That in no way discredits Chute Box. Especially when he was a fantastic fighter while being in that camp.

Shogun's career since 05 has been riddled with injuries yet he still managed to capture UFC gold and take place in arguably the sports greatest fight ever.

Do me a favor and tell me some of your favorite fighters and I will use revisionist history to rip their career and resume apart.

That is fine to have differing opinions but to say that those opinions are in direct correlation to being a "Pride Fanboy" is ignorant.

You can use revisionist history to discredit Wand but he is a pioneer and a legend and one of the greatest and most dominant MMA champions of all time. You so easily discredit his competition but fail to acknowledge that he has wins over Arona, Rampagex2, Sakurabax3, Henderson, Mezger etc. He has 9 top 10 wins.

Yes, Silva got better but his foundation was layed at Cbute Box and was ranked number one in the world during his days at CB. Is it really such a shocker that fighters improve? So Anderson got better as his skills progressed like every other MMA fighter. That in no way discredits Chute Box. Especially when he was a fantastic fighter while being in that camp.

Shogun's career since 05 has been riddled with injuries yet he still managed to capture UFC gold and take place in arguably the sports greatest fight ever.

Do me a favor and tell me some of your favorite fighters and I will use revisionist history to rip their career and resume apart.

It's funny that someone trying to play off Chutebox as the greatest camp of all time is accusing others of revisionist history. Chutebox may have been the most successful camp IN Pride, but that's about it.

For the record, I'm not saying Chutebox sucked or any of their fighters sucked. Most people who hate on Wandy, Shogun, and Chutebox aren't hating on the actual fighters, but are just fed up with their fans being so delusional.

Wandy went 1-2 in the UFC before PRIDE and then went 3-5 in the UFC after PRIDE. I'm not saying he didn't have an impressive run in PRIDE or that he had no great wins, but people who think he was ever the top LHW in the world are just plain delusional.

Shogun had a great run in PRIDE, but since has gone 5-5 in the UFC and 1-2 in title fights. Again, excellent fighter, but people who say he's the greatest LHW of all time are just not looking at the facts.

Anderson was a good fighter when he was in Chutebox, but became a MUCH better fighter after he left. To attribute his success to day as the #1 P4P figher in the world is ridiculous. He left because he didn't feel like Chutebox was able to take him to the level he wanted to go.

I have nothing against Chutebox or any of its fighters, but to say they were the greatest MMA Dynasty ever is ridiculous.

Yes that is why I like Wand bc he is the nicest guy outside of the sport and competition he trains hard for. Many fighters deam him as an ambassador of the sport. He knows he has millions of fans around the entire world and would prob stop and take a picture anytime and still enjoy it! Plus he helps out other fighters now to help find them a career in mma.

just tell him "war Ima give it to ya wit no trivia" - wu:p

let what go? i can only speak for myself when i say that guys like shogun and wand are passed their primes. So what thats life. Doesnt take away from what these fighters and respected camps have accomplished in the sport.

It's funny that someone trying to play off Chutebox as the greatest camp of all time is accusing others of revisionist history. Chutebox may have been the most successful camp IN Pride, but that's about it.

For the record, I'm not saying Chutebox sucked or any of their fighters sucked. Most people who hate on Wandy, Shogun, and Chutebox aren't hating on the actual fighters, but are just fed up with their fans being so delusional.

Wandy went 1-2 in the UFC before PRIDE and then went 3-5 in the UFC after PRIDE. I'm not saying he didn't have an impressive run in PRIDE or that he had no great wins, but people who think he was ever the top LHW in the world are just plain delusional.

Shogun had a great run in PRIDE, but since has gone 5-5 in the UFC and 1-2 in title fights. Again, excellent fighter, but people who say he's the greatest LHW of all time are just not looking at the facts.

Anderson was a good fighter when he was in Chutebox, but became a MUCH better fighter after he left. To attribute his success to day as the #1 P4P figher in the world is ridiculous. He left because he didn't feel like Chutebox was able to take him to the level he wanted to go.

I have nothing against Chutebox or any of its fighters, but to say they were the greatest MMA Dynasty ever is ridiculous.

no retard ranking houston alexander #1 lhw in the world is delusional. after the GP Wanderlei was the consensus #1 lhw in the world according to the majority of mma media. including sherdog.

I mean sure some may have a different camp in mind they prefer but no one can dissrespect the chute boxe camps impact on MMA and their roster. Wanderlei & Anderson r both mike jordan like of their sport but the list goes on, +Shogun, Jose Landi-Jons aka Pele, Ninja, Rafael Cordeiro (one of the best coaches now), luiz azeredo, theres more but you get the picture.

For those that were at the ripe age to watch Jordan play through his career is priceless right. People will talk about him for a long long time but not all got to witness it. Chute Boxe is something like that also. If you been a fan for more than a little bit and was down then you know what Im saying!:icon_excl:)

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR CHUTE BOXE FIGHTER PICTURES/GIFS!

Great era of MMA......some of the greatest fighters and legends were built out of CB. Some great memories.

This is my fav pic.............

chute_boxe.jpg

All revisionist bullshit.

You continue to compare UFC/Pride competition insinuating that Pride was second tier at the time. When referencing the MW division in Pride that is simply ignorance. Pride's MW division at that time was leaps and bounds ahead of the UFC's LHW division. Shogun/Rampage/Arona/Wanderlei/Henderson/Lil Nog compared to Liddel/Randy/Sobral/Lindland.

While we are on the subject how did Liddell fair in Pride? He sure as fuck did not find the same success he had in the UFC at the time and Rampage sent his ass running back to the UFC.

Simple fact is that Shogun's career post Pride has been riddled with injuries and lost time. Not an excuse. It is a fact. Just like it is a fact that he held UFC gold and won the same tournament that the UFC's golden child was eliminated from. Destroying the man that destroyed Chuck.

With Wanderlei he is simply past his Prime and his chin is rapidly fading. Not to mention his speed isnt what it once was. Fighters age and lose a step. Ask Randy, Chuck, Tito, Lindland etc...

Also, when did I say that Silva's success is only attributed to Chute Box? I said he got his roots, style, skill from there. He moved on and continued to improve as most fighters do. Me saying that CB was the only factor in Silva being the GOAT is as stupid as you saying that it was not a vital part of it. Silva himself insists that it was. I guess you know better than the man himself though.

Last edited:

Im sorry.....got KO`d left and right???? Wand has had 9 fights in the UFC since his comeback and taken 2 KO's. Dont exaggerate or BS things. And suspect competition in Pride??? He fought and beat the best over there.....Mezger?Hendo?Cro Cop? All before he even had a shot at the title vs Sak and after that he fought most of the best. What about Tito?? I mean...Elivs?Tanner?Vladdy?Shamrock? Those were his defences.....even Chuck fought average LHWs during his reign aside from Randy.

In regards to Shogun or Wand. Its not hit or miss....they fight the best guys in the world consistently.....and that is what you get with fighters 90% of the time....the exceptions being GSP, Anderson and Jones who beat most. The rest of the fighter that consistently fight top comp...have a .500 record...slight up or down.

Maybe CB wasnt the greatest camp.... But dont BS facts and exaggerate things to try and prove your point.

Back