Chute Boxe was the Pinnacle MMA Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

When has Wanderlei been knocked out left and right? What an ignorant comment.

Ignorant?

Cro Cop - KO
Hendo - KO
Rampage - KO
Leben - KO

For a guy who's supposedly Michael fucking Jordan, that's pretty "left and right."

Chute Box was the greatest camp no doubt. The roster speaks for itself and like Det. Kimble mentioned so do the fights. They defined a style of combat and struck fear in their opponents. Their rivalry with BTT is still the best camp rivalry in the sport. To discredit what they accomplished just makes you look foolish

Chute Box was the greatest camp no doubt. The roster speaks for itself and like Det. Kimble mentioned so do the fights. They defined a style of combat and struck fear in their opponents. Their rivalry with BTT is still the best camp rivalry in the sport. To discredit what they accomplished just makes you look foolish

Where are I'm diminishing the team's accomplishments? How is saying Wand is more heart than technique saying he wasn't fucking awesome? You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Because you love Wand, you can't look at him as objectively as you should. Striking fear in someone's heart doesn't mean you're unbeatable. Anderson is nowhere near as intimidating as Wand, but he's definitely eclipsing Wand as far as legacy will go. Wand will be remembered more as a ballsy guy who wasn't afraid to go out guns blazing, whereas Anderson seems to be setting himself up for GOAT status.

Ignorant?

Cro Cop - KO
Hendo - KO
Rampage - KO
Leben - KO

For a guy who's supposedly Michael fucking Jordan, that's pretty "left and right."
So in 46 fights including multiple weightclasses and including his style being KO'd 4 times by some of best KO artists ever is left and right? No not even close.

What you thought Jordan aint loose no games? Hahahaha silly thats not what anythings about??

So in 46 fights including multiple weightclasses and including his style being KO'd 4 times by some of best KO artists ever is left and right? No not even close.

Alright I've gotta spoonfeed this to you, apparently. Re-read what I wrote. Here:

"And that's why Anderson has aged like a fine wine, and Wand is getting knocked out left and right."

So what am I talking about right here: the latter part of their careers, right? I'm talking about them aging. You follow so far? Anderson is doing great as time passes, because his mature, technical style allows him to avoid a lot of damage while dealing out a lot of it. He's practically untouchable sometimes. Wand is the opposite. He gets in there and swings for the fences. That worked in the old days. But in his later career--LATER CAREER, i.e. NOT 46 fights, but the fights that are in the twilight of his career--he starts to do worse, and gets KO'ed "left and right." So we're not talking about KOs per overall career, but KOs per later career. So it isn't KOs divided by 46, but KOs divided by like 10 at most. And those KOs don't even count his decision losses, which off the top of my head I know were at least 2, both to Rich Franklin.

Don't try and misconstrue my statements anymore. You're trying to paint me as some Wand hater, which is ridiculous. Shit, literally my whole immediate family has MET Wand in person, including my mother. I love the dude. But I'm not blind to his flaws.

those shots were bombs

Last edited:
WOULD ANYONE THAT READS THIS THINK THAT THEY COULD HONESTLY TAKE ANY OF THOSE SHOTS LISTED EXACTLY WHERE WAND WAS IT THEY KNOW THEY COULD TAKE THAT SHOT ANY BETTER??????

Those shots where fukn BOMBS!

I don't think you're understanding him. He actually agrees with you.

Where are I'm diminishing the team's accomplishments? How is saying Wand is more heart than technique saying he wasn't fucking awesome? You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Because you love Wand, you can't look at him as objectively as you should. Striking fear in someone's heart doesn't mean you're unbeatable. Anderson is nowhere near as intimidating as Wand, but he's definitely eclipsing Wand as far as legacy will go. Wand will be remembered more as a ballsy guy who wasn't afraid to go out guns blazing, whereas Anderson seems to be setting himself up for GOAT status.
That post actually was not directed towards you but I agree that as much as I love Wanderlei he isn't the GOAT and Anderson's skill level is above what Wanderlei's was at any point. Anderson does strike fear into his opponents as well but not through outright intimidation like Wandy did. Anderson can be argued as the GOAT and I have no problem separating my emotions from actual insights.

That post actually was not directed towards you but I agree that as much as I love Wanderlei he isn't the GOAT and Anderson's skill level is above what Wanderlei's was at any point. Anderson does strike fear into his opponents as well but not through outright intimidation like Wandy did. Anderson can be argued as the GOAT and I have no problem separating my emotions from actual insights.

Excellent, now, can a couple of Wand fans like ourselves put aside our differences and just agree to disagree on certain points but still agree that Wand is awesome? War Wand!

good points

Last edited:
Chute Boxe had some badass fighters. My favorite is Luiz Azeredo, he put on some memorable performances in Pride. His aggressive striking just reminds me of vintage Chute Boxe.

Excellent, now, can a couple of Wand fans like ourselves put aside our differences and just agree to disagree on certain points but still agree that Wand is awesome? War Wand!
Yes we certainly can and I appreciate your insight as well. War Wand! I'm hoping he can catch Stann or possibly submit him but the non biased part of me is worried for that fight.

Yes we certainly can and I appreciate your insight as well. War Wand! I'm hoping he can catch Stann or possibly submit him but the non biased part of me is worried for that fight.

Same here. So many people, on this site at least, are counting Wand out, but not me. He can still KO dudes like nobody's business, but he does have to be more careful nowadays about getting KO'ed. He used to be invincible but those days are over, the punishment has added up, and he needs to fight smarter. Here's to hoping Stann doesn't catch him, and that Stann's the one that gets caught!

I'm also counting on Rampage to take out Machida (nothing against Machida, but I'm a Rampage fan from back when he had those great wars with Wand in PRIDE). And man, I think people here give Rampage an even worse shot at beating Machida than they give to Wand beating Stann.

Thats what I been saying. WAR WAND!

Back