Chute Boxe was the Pinnacle MMA Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty funny how you dont mention anything about wands 4-5 yr insane undeafted streak in the premier highest paying mma organization in the world at the time, and by the way did you ever win a pridefc grand pre?? If so how did that feel?

Yes, I remember the old days. They were great times. You can see I joined in '05, which was a great time for PRIDE. Wand was the man. I still love him, and hope he knocks Stann out. But Wand loves to swing wild. He's got a great clinch, but other than that, he's always had more balls than technique. He out-hearts the other guy, so to speak. Anderson is on another level, technically. He makes most guys he fights look like clowns. Wand doesn't do that, he just makes them look scared. And that's why Anderson has aged like a fine wine, and Wand is getting knocked out left and right.

Don't try and paint me as some TUF noob who thinks PRIDE sucks and Wand is a lame old man. Wand is easily one of my favorites of all time. I'm a PRIDE fanboy, admittedly. But I'm not blind and I'm not going to pretend like Wand is God and has the greatest skillset in the world. Don't be that guy who just likes to smear anyone who disagrees with them.

yea bring out those sherdoggers than been here for more than a year or 2! Thats whats up!

I've been here over 7 years, dude, but you still swatted away my comment. Come at me bro!

They were the shit back in the day.

Wand was a scary fucking man back then. I was/still am a Chuck nuthugger and back when Chuck was calling out Wand, i was thinking to myself, "just focus on the UFC" lol

We know how their fight turned out, pity it wasn't in their primes.

Pretty funny how you dont mention anything about wands 4-5 yr insane undeafted streak in the premier highest paying mma organization in the world at the time, and by the way did you ever win a pridefc grand pre?? If so how did that feel?

You really can not compare Wandy's 5 year streak against Anderson's. He beat Hendo, Rampage and a undersized Sakuraba but a good chunk of his wins were against some pretty sub par competition

They were the shit back in the day.

Wand was a scary fucking man back then. I was/still am a Chuck nuthugger and back when Chuck was calling out Wand, i was thinking to myself, "just focus on the UFC" lol

We know how their fight turned out, pity it wasn't in their primes.

I remember going to a bar to watch the Chuck/Wand fight, and considering I live in NY and I don't think there was a legit MMA fan there except me, I was probably the only guy cheering Wand on and shouting "Fuck! no no no!" every time Chuck nailed him. Hell, I'm probably the only guy there who even knew who Wand was, considering "The Iceman" was the face of the UFC at the time.

I am not sure I agree with 100% TS on the matter but I overall I agree with you. As a guy who started watching in 2009 I wish I was there to witness the greatness that was ChuteBox but instead I have to backtrack what seems like almost an age ago. It was a magical time no doubt but one that I missed and yet can't help but respect.

Last edited:
Wanderlei is my all time favorite fighter but were they the very best MMA team of all time? Arguable... Jackson's for all the hate they get is probably the most successful team out there today. Militich was also pretty damn successful in their hey-day as well.

If you take a look at at solely by their champions:
Chuteboxe; Wanderlei, Shogun, Anderson, Pele
Jacksons; Jon Jones, GSP, Rashad, Arlovski
Miletich: Hughes, Sylvia, Franklin, Pulver, Miletich

Chute Boxe is my fave based on pure entertainment value but its hard to say that they are the best of all time.

Yes Pride was awesome and definitely one of a kind for it's own I reasons, nothing will ever be like that again. I still love watching the Ufc today and it is great as well. But chute boxe at its peak and at the time was some bad ass mo fo's

So, basically you had a stretch in Pride where Chute Box reigned, and then overlapping (sort of), in the UFC, you had MFS. Now, it's Jackson, but is it one of the TT camps that is the rival to that?

you been here 7 yrs good for you so what. I didnt swatt your comment or do nothing to your comment bc I didnt even mention it. Your entitled to your own opinion, whatever. this thread is a war chute boxe thread and thats what its gonna stay! Enough said!

I've been here over 7 years, dude, but you still swatted away my comment. Come at me bro!

yea and after one of those ufc close ups leading up to the fight when wand showed how he uses those ice tanks and masks to create altitude like training what happened?? Then EVERYONE else started. haha

wanderlei-trash.jpg

you been here 7 yrs good for you so what. I didnt swatt your comment or do nothing to your comment bc I didnt even mention it. Your entitled to your own opinion, whatever. this thread is a war chute boxe thread and thats what its gonna stay! Enough said!

What? You quoted me and responded; so now I'm responding. I mentioned how long I've been here because you were trying to say that everyone who disagreed with you had only been here a year or two. I was just proving you wrong.

Chute Boxe is great, but Anderson is greater than Wand, as far as being dominant. I still like Wand more, so I'm down for "WAR WAND!!!!!!" but that doesn't mean that his shit don't stink.

If you start a thread making ridiculous claims about how Wandy is Jordan esc then you are going to take some heat

The following are regarded as some of the greatest fights in MMA history. Most of them make it in people's top 10s:

Wand/Rampage I & II
Wand/Hunt
Wand/Chuck
Wand/Crocop I
Shogun/Hendo
Shogun/Rogerio
Shogun/Machida I
Cyborg/Manhoef
Pele/Macaco I & II
Anderson/Sonnen I

What do all of these fights have in common? They featured former Chute Boxe fighters.

Newer fans may think Wand and Shogun are overrated, but the stats don't lie. Chute Boxe fighters deliver.

chuteg.jpg

They were a group of the most horrifying badasses on earth.

And coleman wanted to fright most of em at once after the shogun fight..

I give props to chute boxe back in the day they were the shizznit. No one here about here gives a shit about them though, everyone here is sucking on mcdonald's dick.

Much love for Chute Box, greatest team imo. Someone mentioned GSP for Jacksons mma, come on son he's Tri Star.

its a damn shame wandy vs chuck happened when it did wanderlei would of burried chuck in his prime.

Yes, I remember the old days. They were great times. You can see I joined in '05, which was a great time for PRIDE. Wand was the man. I still love him, and hope he knocks Stann out. But Wand loves to swing wild. He's got a great clinch, but other than that, he's always had more balls than technique. He out-hearts the other guy, so to speak. Anderson is on another level, technically. He makes most guys he fights look like clowns. Wand doesn't do that, he just makes them look scared. And that's why Anderson has aged like a fine wine, and Wand is getting knocked out left and right.

Don't try and paint me as some TUF noob who thinks PRIDE sucks and Wand is a lame old man. Wand is easily one of my favorites of all time. I'm a PRIDE fanboy, admittedly. But I'm not blind and I'm not going to pretend like Wand is God and has the greatest skillset in the world. Don't be that guy who just likes to smear anyone who disagrees with them.
When has Wanderlei been knocked out left and right? What an ignorant comment.

Great rivalry with BTT. That's what can push teams to great heights. I'm hoping something similar to that happens between Korean and Russian judo.

Back