Chute Boxe was the Pinnacle MMA Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!

MMAATHLETE

Fan of MMA before there were fans of MMA
Reaction score
I mean sure some may have a different camp in mind they prefer but no one can dissrespect the chute boxe camps impact on MMA and their roster. Wanderlei & Anderson r both mike jordan like of their sport but the list goes on, +Shogun, Jose Landi-Jons aka Pele, Ninja, Rafael Cordeiro (one of the best coaches now), luiz azeredo, theres more but you get the picture.

For those that were at the ripe age to watch Jordan play through his career is priceless right. People will talk about him for a long long time but not all got to witness it. Chute Boxe is something like that also. If you been a fan for more than a little bit and was down then you know what Im saying!:icon_excl:)

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR CHUTE BOXE FIGHTER PICTURES/GIFS!

Last edited:
At their peak they were awesome, then....

Shogun tapping out to strikes.

Ninja getting curb stomped.

Wand getting KTFO and rape choked.

Their peak was high... and they're down fall was just as epic.

Chute Boxe > BTT.

wandp.jpg

Anderson is may more dominant and technically skilled than Wand ever was. Sorry, there's no way Wand was ever the "Michael Jordan" of anything except heart.

That's coming from a big Wand fan and someone who is "meh" with regards to Anderson.

They used to fight real during trainings, no? It must take a toll with time, which explains the downfall of its former fighters.

They were the most aggressive, for sure. They re-defined the whole image/nature of fight teams. Much more fun to watch than any others, as L&P was simply not in their vocabulary...every single fight was a fight to the finish.

Pretty funny how you dont mention anything about wands 4-5 yr insane undeafted streak in the premier highest paying mma organization in the world at the time, and by the way did you ever win a pridefc grand pre?? If so how did that feel?

Anderson is may more dominant and technically skilled than Wand ever was. Sorry, there's no way Wand was ever the "Michael Jordan" of anything except heart.

That's coming from a big Wand fan and someone who is "meh" with regards to Anderson.

I mean sure some may have a different camp in mind they prefer but no one can dissrespect the chute boxe camps impact on MMA and their roster. Wanderlei & Anderson r both mike jordan like of their sport but the list goes on, +Shogun, Jose Landi-Jons aka Pele, Ninja, Rafael Cordeiro (one of the best coaches now), luiz azeredo, theres more but you get the picture.

For those that were at the ripe age to watch Jordan play through his career is priceless right. People will talk about him for a long long time but not all got to witness it. Chute Boxe is something like that also. If you been a fan for more than a little bit and was down then you know what Im saying!:icon_excl:)

Anderson was not half the fighter he is today when he trained at chute boxe and as good as Wandy was he was not even close to being Michael Jordan esc! No one in MMA is yet

Wand has always been & will forever be my favorite MMA fighter of all time....the guy was the Ultimate Warrior - for real!

Overrated if you ask me.

Your stupidity is underrated.

Anderson
Wanderlei
Shogun
Pele
Werdum
Gonzaga
Ninja
Thiago Silva
Assuerio Silva
Christiano Marcello
Dida
Corderio
Female Cyborg
Male Cyborg

I mean sure some may have a different camp in mind they prefer but no one can dissrespect the chute boxe camps impact on MMA and their roster. Wanderlei & Anderson r both mike jordan like of their sport

If you think they are both Jordan, then neither one was.

That's how that metaphor works.

yea bring out those sherdoggers than been here for more than a year or 2! Thats whats up!

Back