Christmas Truce

i would like to apologize...............................to fucking nobody
merry Christmas you bums

giphy.gif

In honor of Kyrie Irving being the most clutch player in basketball
I hope none of you harbor any hate in your bum souls as we go towards the new year

#Dukebless

No I don't know this rumor
googling now

Him being possibly gay, wouldn't stop me being a fan. I never thought he'd be better than Favre, but dude is a lot better than Brett; more mobile and accurate with almost as strong of an arm.

Brett was probably a better leader and one of the boys, while reports are that Rodgers is more standoffish and aloof to his teammates. And if you're in his doghouse, be prepared to be out there for awhile.

Maybe I haven't seen those but I remember enjoying @Codpiece posts.
I accidentally hurt my friend @Pixelated by leaving him out of the original 'Sherdog's favourite Conor fan' Poll'. It was just forgetfulness, and in my defence I also did not add myself.

Unfortunately, as Pixelated has admired and revered me for so long he felt spurned and was deeply wounded. Apologies and gifts of cash have had no impact on his fragile state of mind, and his hurt manifests in the form of anger and general acting out.

But I still love him.

In honor of Kyrie Irving being the most clutch player in basketball
I hope none of you harbor any hate in your bum souls as we go towards the new year

#Dukebless

Cleveland is GS's kryptonite. But I don't know which team I hate more, GS is the Conor Mcgregor of the NBA.

I accidentally hurt my friend @Pixelated by leaving him out of the original 'Sherdog's favourite Conor fan' Poll'. It was just forgetfulness, and in my defence I also did not add myself.

Unfortunately, as Pixelated has admired and revered me for so long he felt spurned and was deeply wounded. Apologies and gifts of cash have had no impact on his fragile state of mind, and his hurt manifests in the form of anger and general acting out.

But I still love him.

All bromo, no homo

Cleveland is GS's kryptonite. But I don't know which team I hate more, GS is the Conor Mcgregor of the NBA.
I will forever remember the time I played 3 on 3 with Kyrie in undergrad, so I'll root for whatever team he's on. Don't really like GSW, they're far too smug for my taste.

Him being possibly gay, wouldn't stop me being a fan. I never thought he'd be better than Favre, but dude is a lot better than Brett; more mobile and accurate with almost as strong of an arm.

Brett was probably a better leader and one of the boys, while reports are that Rodgers is more standoffish and aloof to his teammates. And if you're in his doghouse, be prepared to be out there for awhile.

I think Rodger's deserves MVP this year if he beats Detroit honestly - he's been balling out of his mind last few weeks, and he started off not to shabby either. Dude is a special talent, he's one of those rare players in sports that can afford to be a dick to those around him being because he's so good.

But I still love him.
Fuсk you, I hope you get Grayson Allen tripping the shit out of you in your stocking, ya' cunt. Consider this feud alive and well going into 2017.

giphy.gif

Fuсk you, I hope you get Grayson Allen tripping the shit out of you in your stocking, ya' cunt. Consider this feud alive and well going into 2017.

giphy.gif
There is no feud. Pixelated was always my friend.

<{1-19}>

Back