Christmas Truce

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
During World War One the allies and the Germans slaughtered each other in the trenches for a long time. They decided to call a truce on Christmas Day and played football on the same field that they killed each other on the day before.

web-xmas-truce-1-ap.jpg

Let us recreate this moment of history with our own sherdog truce. Let us Conor and Nate fans come together for at least Christmas. Fedor fans and Anderson fans. BJ fans and GSP fans. All fans. Let's be at peace today.

hqdefault.jpg

As a Conor fan. War Nate Diaz. A great fighter and a bad man.

And respect to Jose Aldo. One of the greatest fighters ever.

During World War One the allies and the Germans slaughtered each other in the trenches for a long time. They decided to call a truce on Christmas Day and played football on the same field that they killed each other on the day before.
The following day, they all received reprimands by their superior officers. The more you know.

As a Georges St-Pierre fan, war BJ Penn. As a Dominick Cruz fan, war Urijah Faber. As a Conor McGregor fan, war Nate Diaz.

War @Guernica. I hate you, but I love to hate you.

11McGregor2.jpg

12_Cruz_Faber.jpg

Truce @Pixelated I aplogize for saying you were never my friend, you were occasionally my friend.

Accept my apology don't be a baby.

Truce @Pixelated I aplogize for saying you were never my friend, you were occasionally my friend.

Accept my apology don't be a baby.
Nothing short of a hand written apology will make me forgive what you did

@CM 4 truce doge, I apologize for calling you out on your shit posts. Won't do it again.

Truce to no one

Truce, to anyone that called me names this past year. You know you all love me, really.

As a Georges St-Pierre fan, war BJ Penn. As a Dominick Cruz fan, war Urijah Faber. As a Conor McGregor fan, war Nate Diaz.

War @Guernica. I hate you, but I love to hate you.

11McGregor2.jpg

12_Cruz_Faber.jpg
GUERNICA bless you my son. Great thread, great post.

#GUERNICAbless

Back