Christmas Truce

Hey, Guerinicina:

tumblr_m3xumqPQCr1r8kfm2o1_500.gif

L.O.G.; .1%ers

Can we seriously ban Guernica though? Mods? pls?

What an odd idea.. I'm classy and patient with all you tards 365 days a year.

@Codpiece in da house!

You want in on Legion of Groove?

Do you feel da groove?

All are invited (except for the one obvious exceptionally narcissistic douche-poster).

Edit: in case you missed it, it's a Lando Vannata appreciation/hype League of Etrodinarily Groovy Gentlemen (ladies welcome).

L.O.G.; .1%ers

@BC @thatKid @Sgt Smith
@DS7@Myrddin Wyllt @sirmorbach
@Teh_Lulz7 @Pixelated
@KONE
@Pixelated
That's a train I can get on board! WAR Grooveh!

EDIT: just read the passenger manifest.

@BC@thatKid@Sgt Smith
@DS7@Myrddin Wyllt@sirmorbach
@Teh_Lulz7@Pixelated
@KONE
@Pixelated @Air Lats

It's like PlatinumNation but with a greater purpose.

Last edited:
Someone tried to tell me one time he had as much talent as Aaron Rodgers
{<jordan}

When he got traded to Chicago, everyone was so ecstatic "We have a QB now! (Tells you how shitty Bears QBs have been), I said there's a reason why Denver traded him, dude is a interception machine and he's terrible in the red zone. Little did I know how much worse he really is, he's not a leader and doesn't inspire the team around him.

Some of it I blame the Bears, he never had any receivers when he first came to Chicago and the running game was mediocre at best. He's had numerous head coaches and I stopped counting the Offense Coordinators and QB coaches.

Bears organization is a fucking joke and he Mccaskey's should sell the franchise.

When he got traded to Chicago, everyone was so ecstatic "We have a QB now! (Tells you how shitty Bears QBs have been), I said there's a reason why Denver traded him, dude is a interception machine and he's terrible in the red zone. Little did I know how much worse he really is, he's not a leader and doesn't inspire the team around him.

Some of it I blame the Bears, he never had any receivers when he first came to Chicago and the running game was mediocre at best. He's had numerous head coaches and I stopped counting the Offense Coordinators and QB coaches.

Bears organization is a fucking joke and he Mccaskey's should sell the franchise.
At least you guys have a good replacement for Matt Forte, Jordan Howard is a beast. Alshon Jeffery and Cameron Meredith are good receivers now- time to think past Jay Cutler and rebuild

@thatKid Rodgers is probably the best QB in the league. You think it's true about the rumors that he's gay?

At least you guys have a good replacement for Matt Forte, Jordan Howard is a beast. Alshon Jeffery and Cameron Meredith are good receivers now- time to think past Jay Cutler and rebuild

Howard isn't the receiving threat like Forte is, but yeah the kid looks like the real deal. He has power to run between the tackles and the speed and burst to take past the second level, surprising speed running around edge for a bigger back.

@thatKid Rodgers is probably the best QB in the league. You think it's true about the rumors that he's gay?

lmao I kind of doubt it. Wouldn't shock me though at all. Apparently it was started by the linemen that used to play with Farve because he and Farve didn't get along and he's kind of a prettyboy.
Dude's dating Olivia Munn though, he better not be gay - would be such a waste

Howard isn't the receiving threat like Forte is, but yeah the kid looks like the real deal. He has power to run between the tackles and the speed and burst to take past the second level, surprising speed running around edge for a bigger back.
Great rookie imo. The thing I like most is that they still trust him when down multiple TDs in the 4th quarter, and he'll just pick up giant chunks or yardage easy. Solid, solid prospect.

During World War One the allies and the Germans slaughtered each other in the trenches for a long time. They decided to call a truce on Christmas Day and played football on the same field that they killed each other on the day before.

Let us recreate this moment of history with our own sherdog truce. Let us Conor and Nate fans come together for at least Christmas. Fedor fans and Anderson fans. BJ fans and GSP fans. All fans. Let's be at peace today.

As a Conor fan. War Nate Diaz. A great fighter and a bad man.

And respect to Jose Aldo. One of the greatest fighters ever.

except it didnt quite happen like that

yes, there was isolated peace in areas, and there was even a bit of a kickabout (but not a german v allies team, all reports suggest just brits playing v brits), but large parts of the front remained fighting, and plenty of people were killed on christmas day on both sides...

And 1915 onwards they were told that there would be no repeats and everyone would carry on fighting

so in that spirit, we can have peace between a small majority of nate and conor fans

the rest of you

as you were

lmao I kind of doubt it. Wouldn't shock me though at all. Apparently it was started by the linemen that used to play with Farve because he and Farve didn't get along and he's kind of a prettyboy.
Dude's dating Olivia Munn though, he better not be gay - would be such a waste

Great rookie imo. The thing I like most is that they still trust him when down multiple TDs in the 4th quarter, and he'll just pick up giant chunks or yardage easy. Solid, solid prospect.

You know about the personal trainer "friend" that lived with him for years?

Back