Christmas Truce

5JayCutler.jpg
I rescind my truce offering

Someone tried to tell me one time he had as much talent as Aaron Rodgers
{<jordan}

giphy.gif

I remember how hyped Chicago was to get him, then his first season he had 26 touchdowns to 27 interceptions or something like that haha

@Augustus Caesar I will always hate K pop but you are great dude. One of the posters that almost make wish I came here more again. Merry Christmas brother.

During World War One the allies and the Germans slaughtered each other in the trenches for a long time. They decided to call a truce on Christmas Day and played football on the same field that they killed each other on the day before.

web-xmas-truce-1-ap.jpg

It looks like a bowling ball .
Was the final score 0-0?

@Augustus Caesar I will always hate K pop but you are great dude. One of the posters that almost make wish I came here more again. Merry Christmas brother.

Damn, thanks JFK. I appreciate that because although you hate kpop, you've been great to chat with over the years. Cheers my friend. Merry Christmas!

It looks like a bowling ball .
Was the final score 0-0?
Kettlebell with the handle buried.

Every single man broke their ankle.

Brilliant strategy, IMO. Leaving 'soccer balls' behind after tactical retreat.

During World War One the allies and the Germans slaughtered each other in the trenches for a long time. They decided to call a truce on Christmas Day and played football on the same field that they killed each other on the day before.

web-xmas-truce-1-ap.jpg

Let us recreate this moment of history with our own sherdog truce. Let us Conor and Nate fans come together for at least Christmas. Fedor fans and Anderson fans. BJ fans and GSP fans. All fans. Let's be at peace today.

hqdefault.jpg

As a Conor fan. War Nate Diaz. A great fighter and a bad man.

And respect to Jose Aldo. One of the greatest fighters ever.

In the spirit of your olive branch, I present you with one of my own.

IMG_3820.GIF

What is this word "truce", Brethren?

Let us come together, for the goodness that is "Whooping Ass"...
RA0ka.gif

Last edited:
Back