Christmas Truce

I will forever remember the time I played 3 on 3 with Kyrie in undergrad, so I'll root for whatever team he's on. Don't really like GSW, they're far too smug for my taste.

I think Rodger's deserves MVP this year if he beats Detroit honestly - he's been balling out of his mind last few weeks, and he started off not to shabby either. Dude is a special talent, he's one of those rare players in sports that can afford to be a dick to those around him being because he's so good.

Agree on everything. Jordan could be an insufferable prick when he wanted to be. If the Pack can beat the Lions, it will be one of the remarkable turnarounds during the regular season in recent memory. Green Bay is missing one good receiving tight end, Cook isn't a good football player, and Rogers is serviceable at best. When they had Jermichael Finley, that offense was so much more dangerous.

Kpop olive branches ftw

j5PsMJ1.jpg

2Z=CDqlojZxtXscdzVIouOGn9fiin8rdZR4pzyJKbB=SS1469062647433.gif

%EB%B0%A4%EB%B9%84%EB%85%B8%60150513%60-%EC%A0%84%EB%B6%81%EB%8C%80-15.gif

IMG_3229.GIF

IMG_3255.GIF

IMG_3817.JPG

She's cute, French version of Britney Spears. Decent Euro-pop songs I suppose.

I really think you're underselling her. Alizee is a legend, and belongs on the internets Mount Rushmore. Never even listened to her speak let alone one of her songs.

I really think you're underselling her. Alizee is a legend, and belongs on the internets Mount Rushmore. Never even listened to her speak let alone one of her songs.

Maybe. But I'm not French, I'm just going by what I know and see. Saw a couple of her videos, her songs were ok, nothing that stands out though

GUERNICA bless you my son. Great thread, great post.

#GUERNICAbless
GUERNICA, I'm going to have to say, yes, to the bless. I always enjoy your posts. Complete with that unapologetic schmere of self-righteousness that somehow find a way to illuminate and bring a smile equally. Bless, bless indeed.

Maybe. But I'm not French, I'm just going by what I know and see. Saw a couple of her videos, her songs were ok, nothing that stands out though
She have more talent the Britney though but they sold her in the same way at the beginning of her career.
The hot lollita scheme and all that jazz.

Back