Chris Weidman Will Offer PPV Live Streaming of his training camp for AS

What if he gets KO'd in training and we all see it.. Then the fight would have to be off (assuming fighters normally lie about that stuff)

Serra/Longo/Weidman tryin to bank as much as they can because they know Serra 2.0 is coming, not a bad strategy at all.

I might have to fork down the money if I can get the nutrition plan and training schedule of a beast like Weidman.

And just lol @ this thread. I can't wait until Weidman crushes the hopes and dreams of all the Silva fans once again.

I might have to fork down the money if I can get the nutrition plan and training schedule of a beast like Weidman.

And just lol @ this thread. I can't wait until Weidman crushes the hopes and dreams of all the Silva fans once again.

You gave the 4th round to Gus?

Didn't he just negotiate a new contract? I guess it's time to cash in all around.

and LMAO at the ppl saying Chris is such a cool and confident guy for this
if Jon Jones did this i wonder what those ppl would be saying............

why would mma fans think this is useless and/or expensive? 60$ is less than you will get for a month in ANY mma gym, and there will be some great things to pickup (nutrition, training, techniques, etc.). I guess a fan that doesn't ever plan to train wouldn't see as much value, but shit it's only the price of one ppv. Now if it's 24/7 with no schedule given then I suppose it might be hard to get to the important moments, but how would they do that ppv anyway (I guess they could stream on the butthole of the internet or something)? I wish more fighters would do this. I agree it is some risk for his regimen to get out to competition. Not to mention, people bitch about fighters ability to make $$ and he could potentially provide some value to people, making money as well.

"The fans deserve it"
$60

Thanks bro ! I owe you one.

Not something I'd pay for, but it is funny how many people just expect something like this to be free. It's likely going to be a whole production, not just a stationary webcam on twitch. Shit costs money and $60 is peanuts.

why would mma fans think this is useless and/or expensive? 60$ is less than you will get for a month in ANY mma gym, and there will be some great things to pickup (nutrition, training, techniques, etc.). I guess a fan that doesn't ever plan to train wouldn't see as much value, but shit it's only the price of one ppv. Now if it's 24/7 with no schedule given then I suppose it might be hard to get to the important moments, but how would they do that ppv anyway (I guess they could stream on the butthole of the internet or something)? I wish more fighters would do this. I agree it is some risk for his regimen to get out to competition. Not to mention, people bitch about fighters ability to make $$ and he could potentially provide some value to people, making money as well.

Horrible comparison.. Sure the gym is double the price but you have a teacher that will correct your mistakes as well as a training partner. Also unless your home gym is already complete you'll probably need to have a gym membership as well.

The nutrition plan will be worth it but that is about it.

..........................................only 1 viewer Spider. AWKWARD :icon_lol:

Ill laugh if its just a ruse, knowing Silvas camp will be watching - and its just Weidman bashing a bunch of guys pretending to be rocked.

Pass.

Those saying Anderson's coaches will be watching closely, I doubt they will fall for this.

lol i could imagine the reactions on sherdog if Jones did this

So true :icon_lol:

Back