Chris Weidman Will Offer PPV Live Streaming of his training camp for AS

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
"You get my list of workouts, videos of my workouts, my nutritional plan for the day, every single day. Access to the gym pretty much 24 hours. Honestly it's going to be a lot of work for me, but I'm kind of excited to give the fans that opportunity because I think they deserve it."

Weidman isn't concerned about fans or fighters watching what he does in the gym. He doesn't even care much if Anderson Silva, his coaches, or his teammates watch the videos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until their fight at UFC 168. Nothing Silva sees is going to stop Weidman from walking across the Octagon floor and putting a stamp on his last performance by doing the same thing all over again.

"I don't mind people watching me as long as they're not interrupting my training. I have no secrets. Anderson Silva, you can know everything I do, it doesn't matter," Weidman said. "I'm going to walk across that cage and I'm going to bring it to you. It doesn't affect me. They're going to have to beat me and that's what makes it exciting. It makes it even more competitive.

"That doesn't bother me. [Anderson] can sign up, he can watch me all he wants. May the better man win on December 28. I'm every excited about this fight, I'm very confident, and him watching me is not going to change that at all."

Article

Edit: It'll cost nearly $60 to gain access to it all.

Last edited:
5907069854_011a78f74e.jpg

The GOAT right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Hope Anderson smears him across the cage, but more fighters should do things like this. Good on Chris.

I wonder if he's getting appropriate financial incentive for this. If I'm anderson's coach, I wouldn't put perhaps too much faith in it perhaps because it may involve bit of deception, but would appreciate very much any extra information that could be analyzed and broken down for FREE.

I like it. Seems like a cool way to gain more fans. In contrast against the checking on a choked out opponent.

The website it will be on has a countdown of when it'll start streaming, which I think will be in 4 days. Turns out it'll cost nearly 60 dollars though to access it.

sounds awesome .. lets see if it lives up to the hype.

I am an Anderson Silva fan and have been one for a long time. I can't help but like Weidman more and more.

EDIT: $60 WTF! Perhaps Chris is getting a little full of himself.

Really interested in the nutrition plan.

I bet Andersons team will be watching that with interest.

Seriously, with all due respect, anyone who is up for buying this REALLY needs to get out more.

I can see why they're charging for it, there will be alot of work that is involved in providing all of this and its for the whole 8 weeks. Would of been good if it was free though :icon_lol:

I can see why they're charging for it, there will be alot of work that is involved in providing all of this and its for the whole 8 weeks. Would of been good if it was free though :icon_lol:

I bet it will be a shitty webcam broadcasted by twitch.tv

Wow, that's out of left field. I don't have $60 to blow on it but I wish I did.

Anderson will be the first subscriber.

Back