Chris Weidman Will Offer PPV Live Streaming of his training camp for AS

Weidman don't you dare do a re enactment of the Matrix and instant replay it in the gym for Spider to see. :icon_lol: Don't show us the many ways you will try to beat Silva either........................has 100 different subs, KO, TKO's, UD's to show the fans. Greatest vid streaming ever.

Instead of paying, I'll wait for people on here to post about what he eats and does in the gym.

I really love his confidence though...

I am an Anderson Silva fan and have been one for a long time. I can't help but like Weidman more and more.

EDIT: $60 WTF! Perhaps Chris is getting a little full of himself.

this

I will consider purchasing it for sure. In fact I probably will.

$60?
LOL

Fans aren't interested in your exact workout and diet, sorry.

Seems like a bad idea in my opinion but i like how confident he is about this. Most of andersons opponents go in expecting to lose.

Hopefully it's like Rocky's first training camp for Clubber Lang.

Why would anyone pay 60 dollars to watch that when fighters like Mayweather have been doing it for free.

wonder how many people are actually going to buy this

Terrible idea if he lets Anderson get an information monopoly for absolutely no reason/benefit

Decent idea if he is doing a decoy to fake Anderson's team out

not a great decision by Weidman. I highly doubt he's "faking" Anderson's team out btw.. Weidman doesn't have anything to hide we all know he's just a wrestler with some pretty good BJJ. Regardless I don't believe Anderson will watch this himself personally, but perhaps one of his coaches will or just someone from his team. This is probably just a sign of Weidman already starting to get too confident. Dec 28th can't wait Anderson will take that belt back!

Weidman is really cocky and this is a terrible idea.

Really believe Anderson will smash him bad in the rematch.

Back