Chris Weidman Will Offer PPV Live Streaming of his training camp for AS

One person buy this and upload to TPB please, I don't do the heavy drugs to be in any mind to fork over 60 bucks for training videos.

Scam.

This fight isn't happening in December.

One of them is getting injured.

despair... Chris wants make more money

no thanks. I dont want to see a guy train so hard only to be stopped in the first via knee

Well, I guess he's desperate to make some cash before he gets sent back to the minor leagues.

Why would anybody safe Anderson Silva or one of his trainers buy that???

Interesting idea. Good way to get money and supreme confidence in his own abilities if he doesn't care if Silva and co. see.

he wants that anderson silva money... I am sure they will do some off site training that wont be included in the video

Bad idea. I don't think live streams of anything do well rating wise. They've tried it with a lot of things and it's always failed. People don't want to tune in to 2 hours to see 5 minutes of content they're interested in.

They should tape it all and put out an edited version. You don't need to show his breaks in between if nothing significant happens. You don't need to show him running on a treadmill for 30 minutes.

I feel like this must be a ploy to get andersons coaching staff to tune in and see him drilling teh same thing over and over and then they anticipate anderson to counter whatever it is and then he really is training his counter to that counter and that's how he will get him but maybe that's overthinking it and weidmans team is just not very bright and giving away valuable information.

Might as well get those bucks now because after December nobody will care anymore.

sounds boring but at least you get alot of it for only 60 bucks

60 bucks? That Nigerian prince's offer is starting to look alot more appealing.

i'm impressed he's willing to have an open gym/workout- ie- beat me if you can.

however, i'm not keen on dropping $60 to watch it myself. probably wouldve been wiser to allow people to pre-pay for the ppv and then give them free access to his training.

Somebody's going to record this and post the most quality moments on Youtube, anyway.

Weidman obviously knows he is going to lose so he is going to try to make as much money as he can from now until December.

At that price I expect Chris to make about 180 dollars off of this investment.

Back