Chris Curtis and Sean Strickland bromance is over

You have to admire Sean , you really do , to be so obstinate that you would never even remotely consider that your behaviour or opinions might not be 100% correct, justified and appropriate, no matter how many times people point it out to you , and whatever you do don’t take any constructive criticism like a man , make some gay or dildo joke like a 15 year old , that way you can go on acting like your above everyone else and they don’t understand because there just not as manly
He is an MMA fighter not a Nashville Walmart manager. You think door kickers in the army do not make the same jokes?

How do these public apologies work out in the last 10 years?

"Curt wanted to drill during sparring and I said no do it on your own time and his lost it. Very gay..."

Sounds like these two suck each other off on the regular but Curt wanted a little more than sucky sucky and Sean said no, bromance ended, time to move on.

This is a really gay take filled with homosexuality.

All of this was playing out in your head lol. Weirdo.

My guess is all Sean wants to do is spar and people like Curtis oblige him most of the time but when they ask that maybe Sean could reciprocate and help with some drilling he not only refuses but does so in a rude manner. You can only get away with talking like a cunt the way Strickland does if you don't act like one but if you talk and act like a cunt then you are just a cunt.

He is an MMA fighter not a Nashville Walmart manager. You think door kickers in the army do not make the same jokes?

How do these public apologies work out in the last 10 years?
I doubt it was just jokes. My guess is Strickland is the kind of guy who acts like a huge jerk but expects you to not pay any mind to it because he's just "messing around" but you can only get away with that for so long.

The fact that Sean is the one who made this all public and went on to insult his friend before trying to feign that he wants to patch things up really shows he is of low character. If he was really concerned with making things right he would've went to Chris personally and tried to make amends instead of blasting him on Twitter.

You tell em Sean!

I'm sick of these liberals shooting up schools to get congress to act on single payer health care and ending qualified immunity for police misconduct!

People like you are the reason that no one likes people from Toronto, 6ixdog.
Thanks fi di advice mr govna u di best mentor real talks remind me of my slap sensei Master Choi 🧙🏿‍♂️🥇

Imma start fixin' ting like mans di US prez or Canadan prime master ting heal up be ok fam 🙏🏿☝🏿

I doubt it was just jokes. My guess is Strickland is the kind of guy who acts like a huge jerk but expects you to not pay any mind to it because he's just "messing around" but you can only get away with that for so long.
He absolutely is that type of guy. Him and the Diaz brothers are on the Mt. Rushmore of people you would be tired of being around in a week.

Thanks fi di advice mr govna u di best mentor real talks remind me of my slap sensei Master Choi 🧙🏿‍♂️🥇

Imma start fixin' ting like mans di US prez or Canadan prime master ting heal up be ok fam 🙏🏿☝🏿
Just stay in Toronto and don’t come to the west or I’ll find you, pin you down and shave your eyebrows off, squire.

Gee, Strickland having beef with yet another person. Let’s put this in the war room to discuss it?

Yeah.. Sean is annoying but Curtis is always mad about something.

Remember when he lost to Gastelum? LOL
To be fair he was upset with the clash of heads and the ref didn't intervene which ultimately gave Kelvin that round which cost the fight but the Jack Hermansson pissing and moaning was really egregious.

Back