Media Chris Barnett TKO Jake Collier GIFS

could you imagine if he landed that flip on someone ? insta-death

BLACKFLIP1.gif

Title shot for Barnette.
I disagree. It was a very sloppy TKO win. Collier sprawled and Barnett got on top and landed some heavy shots to get the win. It really wasn't impressive. Definitely doesn't warrant a Title shot.

Isnt Barnett like 80 years old? How he still fighting?

Man this is science. You may not like it but it is fact

You will lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit on a weekly basis. The fat friends arent doing this. While they may have slow metabolisms and less muscle mass making it harder they can still lose weight from a simple calorie deficit sustained for a while.

you are completely missing the point. My point is that there are different types of bodies. There are bodies that are very high metabolism and very slow metabolism. There are bodies that are prone to producing and storing a lot of fat and there are guys that get ripped with a little bit of exercise. A perfect example is Josh Barnett, even on the juice he was never ripped. I and there are people like Francis Ngannou that are just born like that.

Collier should be cut just for being so fat. He used to fight at 185.

you are completely missing the point. My point is that there are different types of bodies. There are bodies that are very high metabolism and very slow metabolism. There are bodies that are prone to producing and storing a lot of fat and there are guys that get ripped with a little bit of exercise. A perfect example is Josh Barnett, even on the juice he was never ripped. I and there are people like Francis Ngannou that are just born like that.

I am aware of that. However, being fat is still a result of calorie excess. It will be more difficult to gain muscle mass, to lose fat, etc if your genes arent ideal for that but it still comes down to calorie deficits. Josh Barnett if he really pushed it could of had a 6 pack would he have had to push it more than a Gane or Ngannou? Of course. It is obvious Josh didnt have great muscle insertions and metabolism and great genetic response to protein and glicose storage.

There is nothing suggesting that Barnett's body type requires him to be above 265 pounds lol.

Josh Barnett never became muscular looking because he never trained to look muscular looking. He has a bad diet also. Barnett is naturally large enough to fight at heavy weight, thus having some fat on him doesn't matter.

That last gif looks like a modified atomic butt drop, imagine if it lands!

That was a good fight. Collier has looked decent at HW he probably performs better as fat man tbh. Pretty much beat Arlovski and absolutely destroyed Chase Sherman. Barnett just had too much heart and too much will to win it.

wtf was that by Collier? misses a takedown and just sort of gave up after, didnt even try to get up or recover guard
He was gassed which is why he went for it.

Back