Media Chris Barnett TKO Jake Collier GIFS

My back hurts looking at that last gif.

michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

Thpinal.

Hahahaha

War Barnett. Huge fan.

Dude is getting heavier each fight. Not good.

So has Barnett had that nerve damage before this fight or this something new ?

Rogan couldn't stop talking about it so now I'm curious

He was gassed 8 seconds into the fight. What a shit fighter this dude is. Pathetic.

You mad that he would absolutely destroy Mighty Mouse in 1 round?

Like crap. Weight loss is simply a result of eating less calories than you burn. To be an active fighter means you expend a lot and to look like that means you are eating insanely bad. Bad enough to counter act your fitness.

I know he's never "in shape" but Barnett recently lost his wife to an illness and became a single father. I'm sure training and focusing on this fight was very difficult for him.

Really happy to see him win and stick around for longer. Guy has great energy.

He shouldn't be employed looking like that. Can't stand this shtick.

Like crap. Weight loss is simply a result of eating less calories than you burn. To be an active fighter means you expend a lot and to look like that means you are eating insanely bad. Bad enough to counter act your fitness.

Yea. Nah. Not 100% accurate. I eat way more than I should. I work out once or twice a week and I’m not fat. I also know people that eat less than me and go to the gym more often and they are fat.

Yea. Nah. Not 100% accurate. I eat way more than I should. I work out once or twice a week and I’m not fat. I also know people that eat less than me and go to the gym more often and they are fat.

Man this is science. You may not like it but it is fact

You will lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit on a weekly basis. The fat friends arent doing this. While they may have slow metabolisms and less muscle mass making it harder they can still lose weight from a simple calorie deficit sustained for a while.

Back